Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi! I failed a module in my 3rd year of uni - both coursework & exam. I'm retaking said module this year, I've got an exam coming up that I'm extremely anxious about, to the point of panic attacks.
I was wondering, if I fail the exam, can I still resit it in summer? Or not anymore since I'm already retaking the whole module?
Ackee-Longlegs
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hiya,

I would say that it's best to check your university's academic policy document for the current academic year. There is usually a section within the PDF document which will tell you what you can and cannot do if you fail a resubmission.

It depends on whether it is your second attempt or third attempt. I believe universities are less lenient on a student's third attempt but like I said check the documentation📃.

Good luck on your exam.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi! I failed a module in my 3rd year of uni - both coursework & exam. I'm retaking said module this year, I've got an exam coming up that I'm extremely anxious about, to the point of panic attacks.
I was wondering, if I fail the exam, can I still resit it in summer? Or not anymore since I'm already retaking the whole module?
Just dont get anxious and stop the panic attacks
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
Youre acting as if its easy to stop panic attacks.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Youre acting as if its easy to stop panic attacks.
You can avoid, not think about exams, everyone has exams at some point in their life and they don't all have panic attacks. Nothing about the exams too much helps
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
why have I not thought about it?! no longed need to take medication for anxiety I guess, since I can just "not think about it"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (110)
27.85%
England (135)
34.18%
Belgium (30)
7.59%
Germany (41)
10.38%
Spain (8)
2.03%