What is the best food for the brain?

Watch
pinkpanther78
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
What is the best food for the brain?
username5655466
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
I hear nuts and raisins are good for memory?
o_reo
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
almonds and apples
at least thats what my parents have always told me
Ash U.
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
I read fish in general is very good for brain as it contains omega-3 fats which are really good for your brain...And I heard that fish eyes are particularly good for the brain.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Pears apparently have a preventative effect against neurodegenerative diseases.
Last edited by anosmianAcrimony; 7 months ago
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Define "best for the brain"?

Since your brain uses glucose for energy, something glucose-containing would be a good shout if you are going to be doing something that requires a lot of brain power.
Last edited by black tea; 7 months ago
Rufus The Red
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
According to P. G. Wodehouse, Jeeves benefits greatly from fish.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
I heard that omega-3 oils are good "brain-food". Lots of fish seem to have it. I buy milk fortified with omega-3 from Aldi to try and get some as I don't eat fish.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads