The Student Room Group

Hair loss at 16

Hi Tom here ive been getting a receeding hairline recently and im starting to worry as im only 16 just finished puberty and my hairline is going further back im starting look like matts dad is there anyone with the same problem who can help

many thanks

Tom
Original post by BIG TODGER TOM2
Hi Tom here ive been getting a receeding hairline recently and im starting to worry as im only 16 just finished puberty and my hairline is going further back im starting look like matts dad is there anyone with the same problem who can help

many thanks

Tom

well you've got a big todger so whos winning... you

try not to let it affect you bro, we all have insecurities, maybe yours is your hair line, but trust me.... it does not matter, can easily grow a fringe and cover it up if you feel you need to
Reply 2
Original post by BIG TODGER TOM2

many thanks

Tom

you are probably trolling but in case you're not look into getting finasteride as it stops further hair loss in 80% of men.

if it's this bad at 16 then by 20 there might literally be nothing left so i'd get on it asap if it were me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending