Hair loss at 16

Watch
BIG TODGER TOM2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi Tom here ive been getting a receeding hairline recently and im starting to worry as im only 16 just finished puberty and my hairline is going further back im starting look like matts dad is there anyone with the same problem who can help

many thanks

Tom
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BIG TODGER TOM2)
Hi Tom here ive been getting a receeding hairline recently and im starting to worry as im only 16 just finished puberty and my hairline is going further back im starting look like matts dad is there anyone with the same problem who can help

many thanks

Tom
well you've got a big todger so whos winning... you

try not to let it affect you bro, we all have insecurities, maybe yours is your hair line, but trust me.... it does not matter, can easily grow a fringe and cover it up if you feel you need to
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BIG TODGER TOM2)

many thanks

Tom
you are probably trolling but in case you're not look into getting finasteride as it stops further hair loss in 80% of men.

if it's this bad at 16 then by 20 there might literally be nothing left so i'd get on it asap if it were me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (165)
44%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (42)
11.2%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.27%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (80)
21.33%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (35)
9.33%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.87%

Watched Threads