My thighs are starting to get REALLY big and heavy

Watch
Chloe Hubbard
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I go to a school where you wear a skirt and tights. About 2 months ago I got new tights that fit perfectly and today when I was in class they ripped because my tights are well, too tight and my thighs are just protruding. I think it's just that my body is changing fast now, so maybe that's why?
Last edited by Chloe Hubbard; 4 weeks ago
Kovalensky
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Chloe Hubbard)
I go to a school where you wear a skirt and tights. About 2 months ago I got new tights that fit perfectly and today they ripped. I think it's just that my body is changing fast now, so that's why?
Bragging post?
Kerzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I go to a school where you wear a skirt and tights. About 2 months ago I got new tights that fit perfectly and today they ripped. I think it's just that my body is changing fast now, so that's why?
This happens when you are a teenager, your shape changes and your weight increases.

It's totally normal. Just buy some new tights in the size which fits now.
Fish40
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
your growing a big bunda thats why.
hold tight.
squeeze that buttocks
pipthesqueak
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
jiggle em :ahee:
but in all seriousness our bodies aren't made to fit clothes, clothes are meant to fit us! go buy yourself some new tights that fit
Chloe Hubbard
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Kerzen)
This happens when you are a teenager, your shape changes and your weight increases.

It's totally normal. Just buy some new tights in the size which fits now.
Thanks
fellowweebhere
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’s normal to grow and change, so you should buy a pair that fits (:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.51%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.62%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.26%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.41%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.4%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed