Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have exams in 2 weeks my predicted grades for uni and I’m starting to worry I feel so scared and I’m so demotivated because my chemistry tutor was telling me that’s she’s not sure if I’ll be able to pass AS exams and do well. Before I was told that I was quite optimistic and motivated but now I’m starting to stress and I feel like I may not do well
I do psychology biology and chemistry does anyone have at tips that can save my exams
Is it possible to go over all content in 2 weeks
Any type of reassurance would be helpful right about now like I’m really feeling the pressure
andritber
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have exams in 2 weeks my predicted grades for uni and I’m starting to worry I feel so scared and I’m so demotivated because my chemistry tutor was telling me that’s she’s not sure if I’ll be able to pass AS exams and do well. Before I was told that I was quite optimistic and motivated but now I’m starting to stress and I feel like I may not do well
I do psychology biology and chemistry does anyone have at tips that can save my exams
Is it possible to go over all content in 2 weeks
Any type of reassurance would be helpful right about now like I’m really feeling the pressure
Hey there. I know what you’re feeling right now. I’ve felt it too. Exams are a tricky thing but they are not impossible. Whenever I feel stressed at uni and feel I may not do so well on an exam, I just try and study what material will be NECESSARY on the exam. Once I cover that I try to head towards the specifics of the topic the exam is about. However, in your case, these are final exams. Hopefully you’ve absorbed a good amount of info on the classes you’re taking (you’d be surprised on how much you may know). Because you’ve been immersed in these courses over the past term, you’ve definitely consciously or unconsciously taken in a lot of info about each course. What I would do is relax and try to review each course to the best of your ability given the time you have. 2 Weeks is a really good time to study for final exams and won’t force you to cram information if you study a decent amount (hour or so) everyday. I know it won’t be easy and you may feel like you may not pass, but I promise you that if you commit yourself to studying a decent amount everyday, you’ll be more than prepared to take each exam when the time comes. Hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (220)
43.65%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (57)
11.31%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.74%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (106)
21.03%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (55)
10.91%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.36%

Watched Threads