Is this normal

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
When me and my bf argue I can’t get up do anything just wanna sit in bed all day. But when we’re good and not arguing I can do everything I need to do and more.

Is this unhealthy?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes. You and your boyfriend shouldn't be arguing and it shouldn't affect you so badly. You should be able to go to school, work, wherever you need to go. You need to look at why abd how you are arguing and see if you can stop it, or at least be constructive if you disagree about something.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No to the title and yes to the second question. Arguments happen, but they shouldn't make you lethargic.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
Yes. You and your boyfriend shouldn't be arguing and it shouldn't affect you so badly. You should be able to go to school, work, wherever you need to go. You need to look at why abd how you are arguing and see if you can stop it, or at least be constructive if you disagree about something.
I think it effects me so badly when I do wrong or when I get too angry. I’m not sure
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
No to the title and yes to the second question. Arguments happen, but they shouldn't make you lethargic.
Heated arguments do make me like that. I don’t want like my life to stop when we have bad arguments. Literally sleep and become depressed
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Heated arguments do make me like that. I don’t want like my life to stop when we have bad arguments. Literally sleep and become depressed
Quite understandable. No one wants to be like that. I would identify the common reason arguments start and try to work on those so they can be prevented and also look at different ways of managing stress.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (220)
43.65%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (57)
11.31%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.74%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (106)
21.03%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (55)
10.91%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.36%

Watched Threads