Alone. Forever.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I feel as if I am going to be alone forever because I have EUPD.
I am like an empty shell- I don't really think much and there's nothing that I am good at.

Other people can sense it- it makes them feel bad. I would never want a partner if I was going to cause them emotional suffering- I don't want to hurt someone that I love :/
Court98
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello, I have EUPD as well. I have been with my partner for 3 years now. I got the diagnoses when I was with her. I think I was hurting her more before the diagnoses because she didnt understand my different emotions. I agreed to go to therapy. I still struggle every day with it. There is a stereotype that people with this mental health condition cannot find find or have a stable relationship, completely false because I am in one. I know it feels like you wont find someone, but when you do you'll look back on this moment and how you feel and how far you've come. This is a life long condition, there's someone out there that will love you unconditionally, mental health issues in all.
Sometimes when I have bad days I think I am putting her through too much and if I loved her I wouldn't be so selfish and keep her. But she doesn't see it like that, she wants to help and she would never leave me if I said I thought I was bringing her down, because that's a permanent choice based on a temporary feeling. But she has had her own mental health struggles as well, you will find someone who understands you. I hope you're getting the help you need
Last edited by Court98; 4 weeks ago
ważzer
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If it helps then I think all BPD people are different from each other. I would be willing to be with a BPD person even through the ups and downs as long as not they're not the type that would cheat on a whim.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.51%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.62%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.26%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.41%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.4%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.81%

Watched Threads