Shaya .K
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
When I first applied to student finance I put my uni as QMUL though I hadn't firmed yet but i thought I was going to firm it. But when i heard back from all my offers i decided I wanted to put a different uni as my firm choice. Do I need to change anything with my student finance?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes. You should be able to make a change to your application to update your university
Shaya .K
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by PQ)
Yes. You should be able to make a change to your application to update your university
so i need to basically tell them I've changed where I've decided to go?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Shaya .K)
so i need to basically tell them I've changed where I've decided to go?
If you want to be paid yes.

Your university has to verify your attendance to release your loan. If your university doesn’t match the SFE records then your payments will be delayed.
EstL
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by PQ)
If you want to be paid yes.

Your university has to verify your attendance to release your loan. If your university doesn’t match the SFE records then your payments will be delayed.
Yh, you should let student finance know. I dont think you need to let the uni know about it though. Normally, student finance issues your first tuition fee payment after you have attended enrollment day at your uni
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (95)
27.07%
England (115)
32.76%
Belgium (28)
7.98%
Germany (40)
11.4%
Spain (8)
2.28%