The Student Room Group

CIE 9389 Paper 4 cold war

I'm homeschooling CIE history for this months exam and I've just found out that CIE has a list of reading materials on their website for this topic. Would be helpful if anyone shared with me the list of those resources 😭
All you do is go to the Cambridge website, can't you look at it?

My daughter (also home educated) just took CIE IGCSE History this year but her assessments have finished now. She did 19th century for her core component, and Depth Study D : USA
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
All you do is go to the Cambridge website, can't you look at it?

My daughter (also home educated) just took CIE IGCSE History this year but her assessments have finished now. She did 19th century for her core component, and Depth Study D : USA

Well I have tried but theres this school support hub which requires id and password which I presume is for those who learn at cie approved schools.
Original post by Hiiihaah
Well I have tried but theres this school support hub which requires id and password which I presume is for those who learn at cie approved schools.

You should be able to find most, if not all, books recommended in the Cambridge website from z-lib.org completely free. I recommend that you find non-recommended books as well because they have helped me greatly in the past.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending