The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 1
Original post by Isame
Is anyone else doing applied anatomy at bristol (starting 2021)? I only know one other person so far :smile:

I am hopefully, feel free to message me
(edited 2 years ago)
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by Isame
Is anyone else doing applied anatomy at bristol (starting 2021)? I only know one other person so far :smile:

I’m starting in September !
Original post by mollymorrison
I’m starting in September !

Hey, I am wondering what the course is like and what are you planning on doing post graduate? Cause I am interested in veterinary surgeon but I don't know I'd this course is the right path? If you could help me :'))
Original post by anamaria2004
Hey, I am wondering what the course is like and what are you planning on doing post graduate? Cause I am interested in veterinary surgeon but I don't know I'd this course is the right path? If you could help me :'))

Hi! Post graduate I aim to do veterinary but I’ll have to work in another sector for a few years in order to save up the funds First year is very general biology, doesn’t go into anatomy in depth. Second year focuses slightly on animal anatomy (which is my favourite module but it doesn’t go into any depth) and very very heavily on human anatomy. Being completely honest with you, it’s a lot more work than I expected - I know everyone says their degree is a lot of work but this one is seriously hard core. We work harder than the medics and dentists for a degree that’s no where near as credible. The course is also very chaotic and they cram too much content into the teaching blocks. However, if you really like anatomy then go for it - but I cannot stress to you how consuming the workload is, there’s around 35 of us in the year and everyone is struggling. If you don’t love the subject, I would not recommend it.

Latest

Trending

Trending