The Student Room Group

Please help!!

I’ve applied to work at Amazon and I have a phone interview tomorrow but I need to upload my documents for rights to work in the UK. I’ve uploaded my national Insurance certificate but my passport expires tomorrow which is the day of the interview and I can’t find my birth certificate. Will the passport be ok?
Original post by Ivyreign
I’ve applied to work at Amazon and I have a phone interview tomorrow but I need to upload my documents for rights to work in the UK. I’ve uploaded my national Insurance certificate but my passport expires tomorrow which is the day of the interview and I can’t find my birth certificate. Will the passport be ok?

Hi, I'm not sure if it will be okay but maybe just upload it anyway as it's still in date, just make sure to apply for a new passport soon
Reply 2
Original post by LucyKilloran
Hi, I'm not sure if it will be okay but maybe just upload it anyway as it's still in date, just make sure to apply for a new passport soon

Thanks for your reply
I was going to but there isn’t much point at the moment because we can barely travel anyway.
I’ve found my birth certificate now so I’ve uploaded that to
Reply 3
I reckon the passport is good. The fact you have held a valid passport is still proof of right to work

Quick Reply

Latest