Usernamesaredum
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I did an English literature exam and one of my inferences didn’t specify what thing specifically wasn’t important to a child, the rest were more specific though. Could i lose marks since this was the main inference of the paragraph?
carachalland
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i dont think youd lose marks because most of my english work is speculation or waffle and i get pretty high grades so i dont think it will affect your mark a lot
20varghese
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Usernamesaredum)
I did an English literature exam and one of my inferences didn’t specify what thing specifically wasn’t important to a child, the rest were more specific though. Could i lose marks since this was the main inference of the paragraph?
possibly, since question focus is very important, if you have vague answers you may be okay, however if you didn’t address it at all then this might be an issue.
Usernamesaredum
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 20varghese)
possibly, since question focus is very important, if you have vague answers you may be okay, however if you didn’t address it at all then this might be an issue.
I don’t think i was clear enough in the post. My quotation was “silver trays to take meals on a bike with both wheels on” and i said that it infers that the middle class are materialistic because “this is not important to a child”
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (106)
27.6%
England (129)
33.59%
Belgium (30)
7.81%
Germany (41)
10.68%
Spain (8)
2.08%