eighthirty
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
this is more of a rant but i had a chem mock exam this morning which I RLLY needed to do well in, bc my grades the teacher gave me aren't good enough for medicine, so I had to do well in this to show them that im capable.

this exam was so awful. this is the first time ive ever left questions blank. I ran out of time. I didnt even get to go back to the questions I needed to redo, let alone check the entire paper. time management has never been a problem for me and I was really wary of the time during it so I have no idea how I flopped that badly. I walked out of the exam shaking and I lowkey cried when I got home.
I prepared so much I literally did so many papers and questions and I thought I was prepared.
I dont even know what to think anymore, am I gonna have to give up on medicine.
study-granger
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
if it makes you feel any better I had a *****y exam today as well, ran out of time, wrote a bunch of gibberish and my handwriting was absolutely terrible and I might have messed up my grade
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by eighthirty)
this is more of a rant but i had a chem mock exam this morning which I RLLY needed to do well in, bc my grades the teacher gave me aren't good enough for medicine, so I had to do well in this to show them that im capable.

this exam was so awful. this is the first time ive ever left questions blank. I ran out of time. I didnt even get to go back to the questions I needed to redo, let alone check the entire paper. time management has never been a problem for me and I was really wary of the time during it so I have no idea how I flopped that badly. I walked out of the exam shaking and I lowkey cried when I got home.
I prepared so much I literally did so many papers and questions and I thought I was prepared.
I dont even know what to think anymore, am I gonna have to give up on medicine.
Firstly, wait and see what you get.

But if your grades arent strong enough you can consider resitting & then applying or moving on to another path.

Even if you do decide to move on from medicine in the short term, GEM is a route back long term (although this is even more competitive then UG).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (119)
27.11%
England (156)
35.54%
Belgium (33)
7.52%
Germany (43)
9.79%
Spain (10)
2.28%