wrote nothing for my english literature gcse 2021

Watch
jsjsisiss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
year 11 here and doing my final mocks “GCSES”. Just did English literature today and didn’t write anything because i really wasn’t feeling it today. However, in this year 11 i haven’t got lower than a 5 for literature (the other two mocks i got a 5 for literature). I also got a level 6 and a level 7 for language. i also produced a very good piece of work for language and literature last week. i’d say no less than a 6 for language and about a 6 for literature. it was a practice paper from a couple years back and is going to be taken into account when assessing my final grade TAG(Teacher Assessed Grade) alongside the other two mocks that i performed decently well in this year. but these current mocks will be the strongest piece of evidence out of them all.

Do you think this literature paper that i sat today will have a massive affect on my final grade if i’ve never gotten below a 5 for literature in other mocks this year. Hell even in year 9 my current performance grade was a 6 overall. i plan to absolutely ace language as i prefer that over sh**ty literature and i don’t plan on Being That schmuck that is held a year back to retake a literature paper that he’s already passed.

am i screwed? Any help is appreciated..
Nebulaxo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Realistically they’re going to keep students failed low, no way they’re failing you after everything you’ve been through this year lol. Dont worry you’re good you said you did well on the others and i dont think it’ll massively affect grades though. They might take all your scores out of a certain score example 200 and find a percenatage
-good luck (dont stress too much, they wont make you retake it)
jsjsisiss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Nebulaxo)
Realistically they’re going to keep students failed low, no way they’re failing you after everything you’ve been through this year lol. Dont worry you’re good you said you did well on the others and i dont think it’ll massively affect grades though. They might take all your scores out of a certain score example 200 and find a percenatage
-good luck (dont stress too much, they wont make you retake it)
thanks a lot that was really relieving i’m probably just overthinking and yeah you’re right this year has been really bad for me in terms of mental health as well as others I’m sure. thanks for re assuring
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (65)
29.95%
No (152)
70.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed