Just had an awful experience with a girl

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m actually super pissed, I spoke to this girl for 2 months, was super nice and everything and now have just been friend zoned. I asked her how she feels about the whole thing blah blah I can’t see us being more than friends. I hate females, i’m crushed, I put so much time in to this. She gave me signs she wanted a long term relationship, gave me hope.

I’m a guy who never really feels emotional but I actually want to cry, i’m depressed and only feel pain inside.

Please help me
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
you should have told her earlier
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
you should have told her earlier
I know, it’s my first time getting that far so I wasn’t really sure what to do. I know for next time now, I also cut off every other girl I was speaking to for her. I put way too much trust in her
tej3141
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I know, it’s my first time getting that far so I wasn’t really sure what to do. I know for next time now, I also cut off every other girl I was speaking to for her. I put way too much trust in her
what year are you?
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Being friendzoned when you feel positive is horrible although sometimes there can be wishful thinking if things aren’t moving forward. You just have to learn a bit from any setbacks and keep battling. There is not just one fancyable girl there are many
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tej3141)
what year are you?
I’m 22 😭😭
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Zarek)
Being friendzoned when you feel positive is horrible although sometimes there can be wishful thinking if things aren’t moving forward. You just have to learn a bit from any setbacks and keep battling. There is not just one fancyable girl there are many
Should I move on instantly like right now or is that a bad idea
tej3141
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m 22 😭😭
oh damn lol. that's tough - i was getting ready to say itts not a big deal if you were in high school or something
campann000
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m actually super pissed, I spoke to this girl for 2 months, was super nice and everything and now have just been friend zoned. I asked her how she feels about the whole thing blah blah I can’t see us being more than friends. I hate females, i’m crushed, I put so much time in to this. She gave me signs she wanted a long term relationship, gave me hope.

I’m a guy who never really feels emotional but I actually want to cry, i’m depressed and only feel pain inside.

Please help me
im sorry you can pm me if you want to talk about it
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago

Please help me
At least it didn't happen like she dumped you when you were in a relationship with her
taylorswiftfan56
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
'I hate females' is that really necessary...
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Should I move on instantly like right now or is that a bad idea
I think this is the best advice. I made an ass of myself a couple of times through not accepting things won’t change. In hindsight it’s wasted angst. Fine to be friends once you’ve found someone who is enthusiastic if indeed it still matters then
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
At least it didn't happen like she dumped you when you were in a relationship with her
I think sometimes it can be better to have loved and lost than to be rejected by someone you really want
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Zarek)
I think sometimes it can be better to have loved and lost than to be rejected by someone you really want
Not really because you had that person and then they were gone
cleveranimal56
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by taylorswiftfan56)
Allow the man to vent for once -_-
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That really seems like a disappointment you set yourself up for, not one that the girl cruelly inflicted on you. The majority of women will not want to date you, or any given person, no matter how nice you are to them. Only spend months speaking to people that you’d be happy speaking to for months with no ulterior motive, and then at the end of those months, whatever the outcome, you’ll be happy.
Qxi.xli
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by taylorswiftfan56)
Let him vent lol. It's the same idea when us girls say 'All men are trash'..
Last edited by Qxi.xli; 4 weeks ago
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by cleveranimal56)
Allow the man to vent for once -_-
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
No, I don’t think it’s right to let that one get by. The woman did nothing wrong here. She didn’t hurt his feelings intentionally - in fact, letting him know she wasn’t interested in romance at the moment she did was kinder to him than dragging it out further. Painting yourself into this kind of corner and then blaming women for supposedly hurting you is not a good mental habit to get into. This is how misogynistic incels are born - I’m not suggesting OP is one yet, but the more he gets ’’I hate females’’ into his subconscious, the more of one he will become.
Theloniouss
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
Is that acceptable either though?
fellowweebhere
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Bro if you say you hate females because you got friend-zoned... that’s kinda funny
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise