Shadow2020
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by gstudent12345)
For example did you revise the content for your Exploring Business assignment?.. I'm just a bit lost because I'm used to 100% exam
Hey sorry for the late reply, to be honest, there is no actual revision you have to do for exploring business or any other assignment modules. It kinda sounds crazy but you only need to use the textbooks for definition and explanation for terms etc. researching upon the businesses and looking at other students work is the perfect way to structure your work. For example, if you pick McDonald's as your business, you can use a pre-written distinction template that used Currys PC World. But the main point is how they have structured the work that's all and you use that structure. If you go on Stuvia, and search Exploring Business Assignment 1 or whichever by Businesstudy, it will show you multiple assignments which you can have a look at.
gstudent12345
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Shadow2020)
Hey sorry for the late reply, to be honest, there is no actual revision you have to do for exploring business or any other assignment modules. It kinda sounds crazy but you only need to use the textbooks for definition and explanation for terms etc. researching upon the businesses and looking at other students work is the perfect way to structure your work. For example, if you pick McDonald's as your business, you can use a pre-written distinction template that used Currys PC World. But the main point is how they have structured the work that's all and you use that structure. If you go on Stuvia, and search Exploring Business Assignment 1 or whichever by Businesstudy, it will show you multiple assignments which you can have a look at.
Thanks so much, Its beginning to make sense now as I'm in the third week. What not for profit business did you choose for exploring business? I chose Mind UK but I'm thinking of changing it, I want to pick one where the information is there which I will need eg stakeholders etc. Would you have any advice when it comes to choosing your not for profit business? thanks again : )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (157)
84.86%
No (28)
15.14%

Watched Threads