musical theatre

Watch this thread
saffira
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
any musical theatre suggestions e.g. your fav musicals or songs from musicals. also any underrated soundtracks!

I’ll start:
currently loving defying gravity (wicked) and meant to be yours (heathers). my fav musical atm is amelie because a) the music is stunning b) last show I saw before lockdown 😭. underrated musical soundtracks are amelie, mean girls, hunchback of notre dame and I’d say any starkid song lmfaooo.
Last edited by saffira; 1 year ago
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Shrek the musical! If you loved the film and you love musicals it is the best thing ever!! (Also last show I saw before lockdown!)

Legally blonde. Hilarious and an absolute bop from start to finish!

Kinky Boots-it’ll make you laugh, make you cry, make you stand up on your seat and shout Yeah!!! So good!!!

Wicked will always be amazing!
saffira
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
Shrek the musical! If you loved the film and you love musicals it is the best thing ever!! (Also last show I saw before lockdown!)

Legally blonde. Hilarious and an absolute bop from start to finish!

Kinky Boots-it’ll make you laugh, make you cry, make you stand up on your seat and shout Yeah!!! So good!!!

Wicked will always be amazing!
all of these are soundtracks I have been wanting to listen to aha! thanks for the suggestions
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by saffira)
all of these are soundtracks I have been wanting to listen to aha! thanks for the suggestions
Shrek the musical is on Netflix just now if you haven’t seen it. Has Sutton Foster and she is just superb!
TinyPizza256
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by saffira)
any musical theatre suggestions e.g. your fav musicals or songs from musicals. also any underrated soundtracks!

I’ll start:
currently loving defying gravity (wicked) and meant to be yours (heathers). my fav musical atm is amelie because a) the music is stunning b) last show I saw before lockdown 😭. underrated musical soundtracks are amelie, mean girls, hunchback of notre dame and I’d say any starkid song lmfaooo.
Hamilton is absolutely amazing! If you have Disney+ they have a recorded version with the original cast. The best songs are the ones sang by King George followed by Alexander Hamilton, My shot/The story of tonight, Righthand man and Who lives, who dies, who tells your story.
ReadingMum
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Hamilton, Come from Away, Wicked, Kinky Boots
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (229)
41.94%
The paper was reasonable (233)
42.67%
Not feeling great about that exam... (50)
9.16%
It was TERRIBLE (34)
6.23%

Watched Threads