The Student Room Group

Cancelling My application and Re-doing it.

Hi everyone, I wanted to know whether or not it would be Ok to cancel my current student finance application. This is because my mother did not give the evidence required unfortunately. So I was wondering do I call Student Finance or do I Just cancel the application and re do it. I don't start my second year till October (if that helps?). Thanks in Advance, means a lot.
Original post by AM02K
Hi everyone, I wanted to know whether or not it would be Ok to cancel my current student finance application. This is because my mother did not give the evidence required unfortunately. So I was wondering do I call Student Finance or do I Just cancel the application and re do it. I don't start my second year till October (if that helps?). Thanks in Advance, means a lot.

You should not cancel your application just because you need to make a change.

What do you want to change in your application?
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
You should not cancel your application just because you need to make a change.

What do you want to change in your application?

Hi, So basically my Mum was supposed to give proof of how much she makes, But she forgot. and now the application says what I am entitled to. So I was wondering if I could just sort it out by restarting it. Do I call Student Finance for this sort of thing or?
Original post by AM02K
Hi, So basically my Mum was supposed to give proof of how much she makes, But she forgot. and now the application says what I am entitled to. So I was wondering if I could just sort it out by restarting it. Do I call Student Finance for this sort of thing or?

She can still just set up her account to provide her income information. No need to call SFE.

Or if she can't make an online account then she can fill in the pdf form and you can upload it to your account https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/967779/sfe_pff2_form_2122_o.pdf

The household income assessment happens after the initial check on your entitlement. Don't cancel your application that will delay everything.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
She can still just set up her account to provide her income information. No need to call SFE.

Or if she can't make an online account then she can fill in the pdf form and you can upload it to your account https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/967779/sfe_pff2_form_2122_o.pdf

The household income assessment happens after the initial check on your entitlement. Don't cancel your application that will delay everything.

I Understand, Thank you for this. I will be sure to tell her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending