PQIP Virtual Assessment Centre 2021

Watch
robynhunt92
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have my PQIP virtual assessment centre day coming up in June and I wondered if anyone had any advice or tips regarding the interview questions and role play that I will be taking part in? TIA!
a.daly123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey! I am the same, I have been reading the guidance but have no idea how to prep for the role play!
Leahwillsx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Same here! A little bit nervous about the role play!
Jenmarie96
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
So I was due my grades back from my degree at the end of June but now they've been pushed back and they're saying withing the first two weeks of July. Does anyone know if this will affect me being able to interview? I've got all As and Bs in my provisional grades.
ebonyj97
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Jenmarie96)
So I was due my grades back from my degree at the end of June but now they've been pushed back and they're saying withing the first two weeks of July. Does anyone know if this will affect me being able to interview? I've got all As and Bs in my provisional grades.
You need to wait until you have officially completed your degree, so got your grades back, to be accepted.
I am currently on PQIP, due to qualify shortly. I finished my degree (got my certificate) in June 2019 and was successful for July 2019 intake. I tried to apply for the January 2019 intake but was told by the applications team that I needed certification of completed degree before I could apply.
Russ221092
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ebonyj97)
You need to wait until you have officially completed your degree, so got your grades back, to be accepted.
I am currently on PQIP, due to qualify shortly. I finished my degree (got my certificate) in June 2019 and was successful for July 2019 intake. I tried to apply for the January 2019 intake but was told by the applications team that I needed certification of completed degree before I could apply.
I'm due to start the 21 month course, with my placement being 5th July. My contract has came through and I've accepted, etc. I was just wondering what the work/life balance has been like for yourself? I've never been in a work based learning role before and was curious as to how demanding the workload is? Thank you and congratulations on almost reaching the finish line!
Kimberleyj19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Had my assessment yesterday - wasn’t as bad and daunting as I thought. Just constantly checking my emails now. They say within 15 working days but I have heard some got results in a couple of days 🙈
Taylormay1301
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi! I have my assessment coming up and wondered if you could provide some tips for the role play exercise?Tia!
mrsfaraj1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by robynhunt92)
I have my PQIP virtual assessment centre day coming up in June and I wondered if anyone had any advice or tips regarding the interview questions and role play that I will be taking part in? TIA!
Im in the same boat, i have mine next week, im so nervous. Hopefully we all get the good news we are hoping for!
Jenmarie96
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ebonyj97)
Thanks! They've finally emailed me back and said my predicted grades transcript is fine 🙂
Tee._x
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Kimberleyj19)
Had my assessment yesterday - wasn’t as bad and daunting as I thought. Just constantly checking my emails now. They say within 15 working days but I have heard some got results in a couple of days 🙈
HI! I hope your assessment went well! mine is coming up soon. Can I just ask when doing the written task, do you complete it on a word document and upload or something different? Sounds silly I know
rathbona1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Any tips for those of us waiting for our assessment day? The strength based questions are a little daunting - can you give us an idea of the sort of things they ask? Thanks
CloudEnvy85
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Has anyone from 10b heard back yet?
Kimberleyj19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CloudEnvy85)
Has anyone from 10b heard back yet?
I haven’t heard of anyone getting their results
CloudEnvy85
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I haven’t heard of anyone getting their results
no me neither, im so anxious
Kimberleyj19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CloudEnvy85)
no me neither, im so anxious
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5708...838/?ref=share
CloudEnvy85
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ah thank you! Im not on facebook though-
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (174)
44.27%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
10.94%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
8.14%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.12%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (39)
9.92%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise