Hey_Hayley283
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
OK so I'm currently doing art a level and doing my personal project. Currently studying Hayao Miyazaki (studio ghibli) and did my first development piece, looks kinda like pop art. The point is, the my theme is dreams and nightmare but I don't know how to link my art work to my theme. Pls help
Irene27
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You can say how dreams are very unpredictable and surreal, complex and confusing - walking into different landscapes with crazy creatures. And pop art has that crazy and almost messy look. The messy, chaotic nature of it could link to nightmares. Maybe you could also link it to surrealism as well? idk tho
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
This is a list of ideas
Dream art
Dream and moods
Pop art and surrealism
Artistic influence and real life
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads