The Student Room Group

Stonebridge Question

I am thining of enrolling on courses Stonebridge Associated Colleges. They say they have a great online learning platform, but I cannot seem to find anything on it. What it looks like, whether its stable or any screenshots. If anyone has used Stonebridge for any course and can share any feedback on the learning platform used or even better screenshots that would be great.
I’m doing a course through Learn Direct at the moment but the course materials are all labelled as Stonebridge so I assume it’s the same? I’ve attached some photos.307159DF-C2BD-4AB4-AC4E-1B3E0C2C2899.jpeg75B122D1-7193-48B2-8CC5-0679C8606D79.jpeg
Original post by victoriagaffers
I’m doing a course through Learn Direct at the moment but the course materials are all labelled as Stonebridge so I assume it’s the same? I’ve attached some photos.A307159DF-C2BD-4AB4-AC4E-1B3E0C2C2899.jpeg75B122D1-7193-48B2-8CC5-0679C8606D79.jpeg

Appreciate that! How do you find it? Easy to use, cumbersome?
Original post by quickquestion001
Appreciate that! How do you find it? Easy to use, cumbersome?

I’ve found it really easy actually, I’m quite impressed! I’m not doing an Access course, it’s a level 3 course but I assume the format would be the same? What course are you looking to do?

It’s easy to use and straightforward & I have had my grades back the next day.
I do not recommend, the resources are filled with mistakes and you get no tutor help. Your better off doing one in person
Original post by quickquestion001
I am thining of enrolling on courses Stonebridge Associated Colleges. They say they have a great online learning platform, but I cannot seem to find anything on it. What it looks like, whether its stable or any screenshots. If anyone has used Stonebridge for any course and can share any feedback on the learning platform used or even better screenshots that would be great.

Hi, it’s actually a scam. I cancelled within the 14 day period & was ignored both by phone & email until I wrote a review on Trustpilot. I did get email confirmation that my course was cancelled but despite that I was still threatened & harassed. Don’t sign up with them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending