Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    NO SHE MEANS SAME THING AS IN SLUT AND **** MEANS SOMEONE WHO sleeps around alot
    i think GG is lying. why would a) the girl do this for something many years ago - surely if this was the reasin, and the otha girl live just down the road, why'd she wait til now to do it, which leads to b) it must be true, GG must have been acting like one eg sleeping with this girls bf or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    i think GG is lying. why would a) the girl do this for something many years ago - surely if this was the reasin, and the otha girl live just down the road, why'd she wait til now to do it, which leads to b) it must be true, GG must have been acting like one eg sleeping with this girls bf or something
    1) you dont hav to belive me as you are werid
    2) i do not sleep with other ppls bf's :mad:

ReputationRep:
    this is getting intresting...:p: (jst kidding)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    no....im not
    Sorry I'll rephrase, a chav n00b

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Sorry I'll rephrase, a chav n00b
    owww i love you to! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    well actually my parents dont ahve enough money to get it fixted! untill now cos her parents are going to pay for it!

DONT PISS ME OFF NEWBIE!
    you were new once, and I remember you were a lot worse than most others..

"can you send me money to buy this gucci bag it's really nice"

erm.., no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    this is the joy of GG you dont know if shes telling thje truth but the story is always damn funny

ReputationRep:
    **UPDATE**

ok remember ages ago i told bout my dads car and how the girl owned up to it.....well......
    the police called up my dad and said that she has denied it and she will now be arrested and taken to court!!!!!!!! lol she is soooooooooooo dum!

ReputationRep:
    What happened?

ReputationRep:
    *searches threads started by gossip_girl*

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t84610.html

now that wasn't hard, was it?

ReputationRep:
    lol thanks for that!
    tres cool

ReputationRep:
    **UPDATE**

ok remember ages ago i told bout my dads car and how the girl owned up to it.....well......
    the police called up my dad and said that she has denied it and she will now be arrested and taken to court!!!!!!!! lol she is soooooooooooo dum!
    Woo result! Groovy

ReputationRep:
    LoL. UKL would be lost without gossip girl and need money due to the naive silliness and ultimate chavness. God love em

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    LoL. UKL would be lost without gossip girl and need money due to the naive silliness and ultimate chavness. God love em
    i love it! in my sig it goes~!~

ReputationRep:
    arested and taken to court? Isn't this going a bit too far???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    no! she wrote lucy is a **** with her key on the bonnet of my dads car! thats bloody criminal damage!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    why do that? Just take them to St Pancras station and see the abuse begin....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    They'll grow up one day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kew96158)
    They'll grow up one day...
    I'm not so sure......

ReputationRep:
    A name like Lucy makes you sound sweet. But you aren't really are you?

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.