Unsuccessful Nursing offers -queens/ulster

Watch this thread
MariaSampaio
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So many of us got unsuccessful offers...this is not the end of the world we can always apply again but I have no idea what to do with this year... pls share what ur plans are, what courses u will be doing, what work or any other plans??
debz11
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I’m going in tech to do an hnc I’m on waiting list for ulster but if I don’t get in I will go for tech
MariaSampaio
Rep:
(Original post by debz11)
I’m going in tech to do an hnc I’m on waiting list for ulster but if I don’t get in I will go for tech
Could u send me the name or link to the course...I'm foreign and I'm not too sure how tech works or what course is suitable theres so many😅😅 thanks love
laurendee
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I have a level 5 HND in health and social care its equivalent to a foundation degree, so I defo don't think I'll do any more courses. I work as a nursing assistant in the hospital so I'll just continue to work and hopefully grow some confidence to not crumble in interviews😭 Im still waiting on decision from Open University but it's very very limited places so I really doubt I've got a place! Hopefully find out soon.. If not I really don't know, this process is draininggggg 😅😅
laurendee
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by MariaSampaio)
Could u send me the name or link to the course...I'm foreign and I'm not too sure how tech works or what course is suitable theres so many😅😅 thanks love
What trust do you live in?
MariaSampaio
Rep:
(Original post by laurendee)
What trust do you live in?
I live in lisburn/ belfast xx
Lx&ra
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
If you don't mind me asking, what age are you? Sometimes good experience is better than any course! (Although, not always- I've 10 years experience and I got rejected🤣)
Last edited by Lx&ra; 1 year ago
laurendee
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
https://www.serc.ac.uk/course/Pearso...hcare-Practice

There is the link to lisburn regional college HNC in health and social care
Snow_W
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey! I am also thinking of doing nursing in university (2023) and I m in year 12. So, I am a very shy person and for my A level, I do Level 3 Btec ICT and Health and Social Care.
Toni49
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I got unsuccessful for both Adult nursing and Mental Health nursing today. I got 2 emails to say I am still on the waiting list. Just need to wait now to see if I receive an offer.
debz11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by laurendee)
I have a level 5 HND in health and social care its equivalent to a foundation degree, so I defo don't think I'll do any more courses. I work as a nursing assistant in the hospital so I'll just continue to work and hopefully grow some confidence to not crumble in interviews😭 Im still waiting on decision from Open University but it's very very limited places so I really doubt I've got a place! Hopefully find out soon.. If not I really don't know, this process is draininggggg 😅😅
I crumble in interviews aswell it’s my downfall I hate them x
MariaSampaio
Rep:
(Original post by Lx&ra)
If you don't mind me asking, what age are you? Sometimes good experience is better than any course! (Although, not always- I've 10 years experience and I got rejected🤣)
I'm 18 I will be starting a part time job as a care assistant but I also want to do a course to increase my chances of being accepted
MariaSampaio
Rep:
(Original post by Snow_W)
Hey! I am also thinking of doing nursing in university (2023) and I m in year 12. So, I am a very shy person and for my A level, I do Level 3 Btec ICT and Health and Social Care.
For A levels I did Biology, chemistry and health and social care....I got unsuccessful for queens and on a waiting list for ulster...I really do hope u get the grades u need and that u continue to want to be a nurse xxxx
MariaSampaio
Rep:
(Original post by Toni49)
I got unsuccessful for both Adult nursing and Mental Health nursing today. I got 2 emails to say I am still on the waiting list. Just need to wait now to see if I receive an offer.
Did u get on the waiting list for queens??? I only got an unsuccessful notification for track... Is queens even doing a waiting list??? I hope u do get in this year was extremely hard to apply
Snow_W
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
For A levels I did Biology, chemistry and health and social care....I got unsuccessful for queens and on a waiting list for ulster...I really do hope u get the grades u need and that u continue to want to be a nurse xxxx
OMG...I didn't do any science but I chose level 3 BTEC Double ICT and health and social care. My grade is D-M so it is graded to A-B.
Snow_W
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Did u get on the waiting list for queens??? I only got an unsuccessful notification for track... Is queens even doing a waiting list??? I hope u do get in this year was extremely hard to apply
whats queen?
Studentcmc2021
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Toni49)
Did queens send you the email regarding waiting list? I was rejected for MH was hoping I may have still had a chance on waiting list 😢
Toni49
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
sorry the waiting list is for Magee. This year was a hard year for applying. Thank you hope you get good news too .
Toni49
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Studentcmc2021)
Did queens send you the email regarding waiting list? I was rejected for MH was hoping I may have still had a chance on waiting list 😢
hi, no it was Ulster who sent me the emails.
MariaSampaio
Rep:
(Original post by Snow_W)
whats queen?
A university in Belfast
Last edited by MariaSampaio; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (10)
19.61%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (16)
31.37%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (3)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (6)
11.76%
Reading articles about what steps to take (12)
23.53%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
3.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
3.92%

Watched Threads