MariaSampaio
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
So many of us got unsuccessful offers...this is not the end of the world we can always apply again but I have no idea what to do with this year... pls share what ur plans are, what courses u will be doing, what work or any other plans??
debz11
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I’m going in tech to do an hnc I’m on waiting list for ulster but if I don’t get in I will go for tech
MariaSampaio
Rep:
?
(Original post by debz11)
I’m going in tech to do an hnc I’m on waiting list for ulster but if I don’t get in I will go for tech
Could u send me the name or link to the course...I'm foreign and I'm not too sure how tech works or what course is suitable theres so many😅😅 thanks love
laurendee
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I have a level 5 HND in health and social care its equivalent to a foundation degree, so I defo don't think I'll do any more courses. I work as a nursing assistant in the hospital so I'll just continue to work and hopefully grow some confidence to not crumble in interviews😭 Im still waiting on decision from Open University but it's very very limited places so I really doubt I've got a place! Hopefully find out soon.. If not I really don't know, this process is draininggggg 😅😅
laurendee
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by MariaSampaio)
Could u send me the name or link to the course...I'm foreign and I'm not too sure how tech works or what course is suitable theres so many😅😅 thanks love
What trust do you live in?
MariaSampaio
Rep:
?
(Original post by laurendee)
What trust do you live in?
I live in lisburn/ belfast xx
Lx&ra
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
If you don't mind me asking, what age are you? Sometimes good experience is better than any course! (Although, not always- I've 10 years experience and I got rejected🤣)
Last edited by Lx&ra; 2 months ago
laurendee
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
https://www.serc.ac.uk/course/Pearso...hcare-Practice

There is the link to lisburn regional college HNC in health and social care
Snow_W
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey! I am also thinking of doing nursing in university (2023) and I m in year 12. So, I am a very shy person and for my A level, I do Level 3 Btec ICT and Health and Social Care.
Toni49
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I got unsuccessful for both Adult nursing and Mental Health nursing today. I got 2 emails to say I am still on the waiting list. Just need to wait now to see if I receive an offer.
debz11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by laurendee)
I have a level 5 HND in health and social care its equivalent to a foundation degree, so I defo don't think I'll do any more courses. I work as a nursing assistant in the hospital so I'll just continue to work and hopefully grow some confidence to not crumble in interviews😭 Im still waiting on decision from Open University but it's very very limited places so I really doubt I've got a place! Hopefully find out soon.. If not I really don't know, this process is draininggggg 😅😅
I crumble in interviews aswell it’s my downfall I hate them x
MariaSampaio
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lx&ra)
If you don't mind me asking, what age are you? Sometimes good experience is better than any course! (Although, not always- I've 10 years experience and I got rejected🤣)
I'm 18 I will be starting a part time job as a care assistant but I also want to do a course to increase my chances of being accepted
MariaSampaio
Rep:
?
(Original post by Snow_W)
Hey! I am also thinking of doing nursing in university (2023) and I m in year 12. So, I am a very shy person and for my A level, I do Level 3 Btec ICT and Health and Social Care.
For A levels I did Biology, chemistry and health and social care....I got unsuccessful for queens and on a waiting list for ulster...I really do hope u get the grades u need and that u continue to want to be a nurse xxxx
MariaSampaio
Rep:
?
(Original post by Toni49)
I got unsuccessful for both Adult nursing and Mental Health nursing today. I got 2 emails to say I am still on the waiting list. Just need to wait now to see if I receive an offer.
Did u get on the waiting list for queens??? I only got an unsuccessful notification for track... Is queens even doing a waiting list??? I hope u do get in this year was extremely hard to apply
Snow_W
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
For A levels I did Biology, chemistry and health and social care....I got unsuccessful for queens and on a waiting list for ulster...I really do hope u get the grades u need and that u continue to want to be a nurse xxxx
OMG...I didn't do any science but I chose level 3 BTEC Double ICT and health and social care. My grade is D-M so it is graded to A-B.
Snow_W
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Did u get on the waiting list for queens??? I only got an unsuccessful notification for track... Is queens even doing a waiting list??? I hope u do get in this year was extremely hard to apply
whats queen?
Studentcmc2021
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Toni49)
Did queens send you the email regarding waiting list? I was rejected for MH was hoping I may have still had a chance on waiting list 😢
Toni49
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
sorry the waiting list is for Magee. This year was a hard year for applying. Thank you hope you get good news too .
Toni49
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Studentcmc2021)
Did queens send you the email regarding waiting list? I was rejected for MH was hoping I may have still had a chance on waiting list 😢
hi, no it was Ulster who sent me the emails.
MariaSampaio
Rep:
?
(Original post by Snow_W)
whats queen?
A university in Belfast
Last edited by MariaSampaio; 2 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (68)
30.91%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (26)
11.82%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.18%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.45%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.36%

Watched Threads