The Student Room Group

Fun things to do before leaving sixth form

I have one week before leaving sixth form and i want bunh of ideas of what to do befor leaving

Fun things , crazy things , just smth thats not sitting around talking .
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I have one week before leaving sixth form and i want bunh of ideas of what to do befor leaving

Fun things , crazy things , just smth thats not sitting around talking .

IDEAS!!
Pull some pranks! Vaseline on all the handrails 😅
Sign shirts? :rolleyes:
Pizza lunch (might need to ask ur teacher idk)
Ask teachers if u can have a mufti day... fancy dress maybe?
Movies in lessons :colone:
Sign shirts? :rolleyes:
Pizza lunch (might need to ask ur teacher idk)
Ask teachers if u can have a mufti day... fancy dress maybe?
Movies in lessons :colone:

*Snore*
Original post by BenRyan99
*Snore*

I mean... Yh 😂
But how much is possible in school considering covid?
Me and my friends are planning a holiday to cornwall to acc celebrate finishing school
Reply 6
Pull some pranks! Vaseline on all the handrails 😅

Actually not a bad idea ! Any more you have in mind?
Reply 7
Put small pictures of the headmaster all over school. Walls. Ceilings. Desks. Doors. Windows. Rucksacks. Books. Inside drawers. On the forehead of that one student having a nap. Everywhere. Make sure people will be finding pictures of the head for years to come. Become the urban legend you've always wanted to be.
Reply 8
Original post by Jaegis
Put small pictures of the headmaster all over school. Walls. Ceilings. Desks. Doors. Windows. Rucksacks. Books. Inside drawers. On the forehead of that one student having a nap. Everywhere. Make sure people will be finding pictures of the head for years to come. Become the urban legend you've always wanted to be.

I LUV this - i will do it with my sixth form director instead but first what should it say on the pic - or would it be better without one, ( writing i mean)
Actually not a bad idea ! Any more you have in mind?

The best I've heard is someone let two sheep onto their school campus. They spray painted the first with the number 1 and the second with the number 3. So after the sheep caused havoc and we're eventually rounded up, the school spent all day looking for the sheep with number 2 which didn't exist. Granted this is only possible if your school is in the countryside and you know someone who lives on a farm but still a class idea
Reply 10
I LUV this - i will do it with my sixth form director instead but first what should it say on the pic - or would it be better without one, ( writing i mean)

I'd say without writing. More mysterious and inexplicable that way.
The best I've heard is someone let two sheep onto their school campus. They spray painted the first with the number 1 and the second with the number 3. So after the sheep caused havoc and we're eventually rounded up, the school spent all day looking for the sheep with number 2 which didn't exist. Granted this is only possible if your school is in the countryside and you know someone who lives on a farm but still a class idea

This is hilarious- NEVER ever would i think someone let sheep in the school - but yes unfortunately i dont live by the countryside
This is hilarious- NEVER ever would i think someone let sheep in the school - but yes unfortunately i dont live by the countryside

At my school they did the same thing with 12 chickens and numbered them 1-13 missing out number 12...

However this lead to muckup day at my school being banned forever more :redface:
Just spend time with your mates general spontaneous banter
At my school they did the same thing with 12 chickens and numbered them 1-13 missing out number 12...

However this lead to muckup day at my school being banned forever more :redface:

THEY USED CHICKENS!! Im beyond impressed , i would have loved to see that happen.

But i get why it would be banned 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending