The Student Room Group

Best show to binge watch?

Hiya,

I need a new series to binge watch but I don't know what to start. I am a big fan of gilmore girls and that kind of vibe so does anyone have a suggestion?

Scroll to see replies

F·R·I·E·N·D·S
Shadow and bone.
Reply 3
Original post by emmadreamer03
Hiya,

I need a new series to binge watch but I don't know what to start. I am a big fan of gilmore girls and that kind of vibe so does anyone have a suggestion?

Schitts Creek is absolutely hilarious and I watched it after gilmor girls so idk try it out
(edited 2 years ago)
Greys Anatomy :yep:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by PPP170903
Greys Anatomy :yep:

yessssss
Good girls. Teenage bounty hunters. Ginny and Georgia. Jane the virgin. Anne with an e. Elite. Harlots. The end of the f***ing world. Atypical. Trinkets.
Original post by xDmochi
Schitts Creek is absolutely hilarious and I watched it after gilmor girls so idk try it out

Agreed. 'ew, David!' is iconic. Also love Derry Girls
Porridge. :tongue:
Original post by uchihaitachi
Agreed. 'ew, David!' is iconic. Also love Derry Girls

Derry girls is a good shout if you can understand the accents
Hiya,

Trollied
Keeping up appearances
Dinnerladies
My hero
Ertugrul! :cool:
Original post by xDmochi

Yes i've watched it! soooo gooood
Original post by BenRyan99
Derry girls is a good shout if you can understand the accents

Haha i think that's why i haven't watched it so far...maybe I will give it a try.
How do people not understand Derry girls 😭😭
I watched all 5 seasons of "Lucifer" in like 5 days so yeah, id defo reccomend that
Original post by Barry2004
I watched all 5 seasons of "Lucifer" in like 5 days so yeah, id defo reccomend that

Oh my gosh yes I watched the newly released season in a day haha how good was it?? :biggrin:
Oh my gosh yes I watched the newly released season in a day haha how good was it?? :biggrin:

Sooo good! I can’t believe it took me until like 3 months ago to watch it!
Think I might start to binge The Flash sometime this weekend

Think I got up to season 3 and crapped out years ago but there are apparently 7 seasons now so...
Reply 19
Original post by Aethomson
How do people not understand Derry girls 😭😭

because they're not Irish :lep:

Quick Reply

Latest