English lit Keats

Watch this thread
nic4338282
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi I'm studying English lit a level aqa and I was wondering if I could still achieve full marks in the part of the essay where I talk about only 3/4 Keats poems?
hennak990
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nic4338282)
Hi I'm studying English lit a level aqa and I was wondering if I could still achieve full marks in the part of the essay where I talk about only 3/4 Keats poems?
Yes, usually you only need to talk about 2 poems in-depth and maybe reference another Keats poem if it's significant to the question. I think it's better if you talk about 2 poems in a significant amount of detail rather than reference all of the poems with no detail or analysis.
nic4338282
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by hennak990)
Yes, usually you only need to talk about 2 poems in-depth and maybe reference another Keats poem if it's significant to the question. I think it's better if you talk about 2 poems in a significant amount of detail rather than reference all of the poems with no detail or analysis.
okay that's great thank u
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (31)
33.7%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (43)
46.74%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (17)
18.48%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.09%

Watched Threads