Sheffield Hallam MSc Dietetics

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi. Just wondering if anyone has applied and heard back from Sheffield Hallam for the masters of Dietetics starting January 2022? Thanks
huszlabemi
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi I have applied for Sheffield Hallam and I just had an interview yesterday, apparently they said we are gonna hear back from them at the end of June. How did your interview go?
Last edited by huszlabemi; 1 year ago
ellll123
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi. Just wondering if anyone has applied and heard back from Sheffield Hallam for the masters of Dietetics starting January 2022? Thanks
Hi,
I have just been accepted a place at Sheffield Hallam for the dietetics Msc!
huszlabemi
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ellielovatt)
Hi,
Hi, Congratulations ! When did you have your interview?
ellll123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by huszlabemi)
Hi, Congratulations ! When did you have your interview?
On the 13th of May, have you got one coming up?
huszlabemi
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I just had mine on the 21st, how did your interview go? I felt like mine went okay but still I am really hoping I could get a place !
ellll123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I just had mine on the 21st, how did your interview go? I felt like mine went okay but still I am really hoping I could get a place !
Aww fingers crossed for you!! The interviewer was so lovely so it deffo helped a lot, and thought it went okay in general!
huszlabemi
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Aww fingers crossed for you!! The interviewer was so lovely so it deffo helped a lot, and thought it went okay in general!
Thank you !! Did you just apply for Sheffield Hallam ?
erincrowleyx
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi,
Congrats! I was accepted too. So thrilled
Last edited by erincrowleyx; 1 year ago
ellll123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Thank you !! Did you just apply for Sheffield Hallam ?
And Birmingham, but haven't heard anything from them, but I firmed Sheffield as was my top choice!
ellll123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by erincrowleyx)
Aww yay congrats, will be seeing you next year then! Have u given accommodation any thought ??
huszlabemi
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by erincrowleyx)
Congratulations !! Would you mind telling me when did you have your interview?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Congratulations !! Would you mind telling me when did you have your interview?
I interviewed on the 7th may
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
I am yet to have my interview on thursday. Any tips guys?
ellll123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am yet to have my interview on thursday. Any tips guys?
Know the NHS values and apply them in your answers when you can
Last edited by Ellielovatt; 1 year ago
demi18_98
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Hi,
Hey, congrats for this and I was accepted too!! I'm so excited, we'll hopefully meet each others on the course soon then
erincrowleyx
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by demi18_98)
Hey, congrats for this and I was accepted too!! I'm so excited, we'll hopefully meet each others on the course soon then
Congrats! See you in January 🎉
poorvzIN
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
How long did it take for you to receive the acceptance mail?
I was told that ill know the results probably before June
erincrowleyx
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by poorvzIN)
How long did it take for you to receive the acceptance mail?
I was told that ill know the results probably before June
I got an email two weeks after my interview
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Hey,

Try not to worry if you haven't heard back, the admissions team will be in touch. If you need to speak to someone with about your application, please call our admissions team on 0114 225 5533, they'll be able to help.

Congratulations to all those who have had their offer :congrats:

Stacey
Official Sheffield Hallam Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (265)
42.54%
The paper was reasonable (257)
41.25%
Not feeling great about that exam... (56)
8.99%
It was TERRIBLE (45)
7.22%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed