The_Burr
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi Everbody,

I have a bleep test coming up fairly soon (within a month) and I have to achieve a score of level 11. I recently got to 10.4 but stopped because I believe I wasn't getting my foot to the line. In regards to fitness I believe I am capable but the technique is perhaps preventing me a little. Is there any advice anyone could give me.

Many Thanks
AscendingWings
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Keep trying?
It does seem to be one of those things you will improve over time. Getting your foot on the line is important, but ensuring quality and quantity is difficult. 10.4 isn't miles off level 11. Keep it up!
cycleintothe
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by The_Burr)
Hi Everbody,

I have a bleep test coming up fairly soon (within a month) and I have to achieve a score of level 11. I recently got to 10.4 but stopped because I believe I wasn't getting my foot to the line. In regards to fitness I believe I am capable but the technique is perhaps preventing me a little. Is there any advice anyone could give me.

Many Thanks
Is this for your first day at basic training?
The advice I got from recruitment was to do interval training,
I often run on the pavment and do this plan
jog to street lamp,run to street lamp sprint to next street lamp then walk
I repeat this as long as I can.
hope this helps. Good luck
Wolf335
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My professional advice as a former PTI, download the 15m bleep test and use that a couple times a week to practice your technique as its shorter you'll have to turn more often and get yourself into a pattern of how to turn. Incorporate this as a little session at the end of a HIIT training workout your Vo2 max will improve. Do it for 3 weeks then go back up to the 20m beep test you'll be amazed how much better you are at it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.51%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.62%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.26%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.41%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.4%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise