Anyone else doing Animation at UAL this year?

Watch
mikuposter
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
i haven't been able to find any threads or group-chats on it and now that i'm officially ****ing done with a-levels 😌✌, i just want to assess the vibe and meet some of the ppl on the course before September.
roenais
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
hihihihi im (hopefully) heading there too if i can finish my last few assignments! saw a thread on here a few months ago about people going to UAL animation but idk where it went, a group chat or something would be nice honestly but its hard to track down whos on the course until we're like,, actually there in class to meet eachother rip
mikuposter
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by roenais)
hihihihi im (hopefully) heading there too if i can finish my last few assignments! saw a thread on here a few months ago about people going to UAL animation but idk where it went, a group chat or something would be nice honestly but its hard to track down whos on the course until we're like,, actually there in class to meet eachother rip
yoooo, hi! good luck on you assignments btw! are you on any socials?
roenais
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by mikuposter)
yoooo, hi! good luck on you assignments btw! are you on any socials?
thanks (insert discord praying emoji or something) and yeah, same username as here on pretty much everything! rlly hope i can meet more people from the course when i actually get there cause the forums are so quiet
mattyoos
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
i haven't been able to find any threads or group-chats on it and now that i'm officially ****ing done with a-levels 😌✌, i just want to assess the vibe and meet some of the ppl on the course before September.
I have been offered an uncoditional for animation but im still debating if i want to go there, ive been searching for people to talk to about it. What are ur socials?
mikuposter
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by mattyoos)
I have been offered an uncoditional for animation but im still debating if i want to go there, ive been searching for people to talk to about it. What are ur socials?
my insta is @asvntewaa
axolucy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i am! my ig is @lumomin id love to chat with ppl if there are any gc's or anything
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (9)
39.13%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (2)
8.7%
No I am happy with my choice (12)
52.17%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (0)
0%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed