This discussion is closed.
manmade xoxo
Badges: 2
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
what do you think? okay for everyday outfit?
Thud
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 13 years ago
rofl. Sure thing avril.
Cortez
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Errr no.
Isiti
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Pure Evil
pamelaa
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
If you think it looks nice, go for it.
Mask Of Sanity
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Not every single day, but every now and again.
Bring out your seductive slutty side.
(Try saying that with a lisp.)
moneyfaery
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Everyday outfit that is worn once in a while but not every day.
SoundDevastation
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
going for the avril/britney-in-2004 look?
manmade xoxo
No I don't mean it in like the avril lavigne or 'slutty' way, I mean it in like a preppy style way.

The Socialite
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Personally, I like it. Like a casual take on formal wear. Go for it.
Historiana
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
For school I wear a pencil skirt, white collared shirt, pink tie and either a waist coat or jumper. I think ties give a really nice tailored look - but only if worn and tied properly.

I never thought I'd say that having gone to a comp where all girls were forced in wearing ties agains their will!
SiaSiaSia
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by manmade xoxo)
No I don't mean it in like the avril lavigne or 'slutty' way, I mean it in like a preppy style way.

I was JUST about to post pictures of her!
cadaeibfeceh
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
So basically you want to be Blair Waldorf???
lol
I think ties can look quite hot on girls...
Apocalypte
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Only if you want to look like Avril Lavigne, they look silly.
manmade xoxo
(Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
So basically you want to be Blair Waldorf???
lol
I think ties can look quite hot on girls...
:nah: Blair Waldorf isn't the only girl who wears ties. She can pull it off very well and is a good example for 'ties on girls' thing.

So do you think it's too school-girl ish or 'only for tv' look? Or do you think it's okay to wear it on a regular day?
cadaeibfeceh
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by manmade xoxo)
:nah: Blair Waldorf isn't the only girl who wears ties. She can pull it off very well and is a good example for 'ties on girls' thing.

So do you think it's too school-girl ish or 'only for tv' look? Or do you think it's okay to wear it on a regular day?
Depending on what you wear it with I think it's ok for a regular day. You also have to remember that school uniforms can actually look rather good...
Mastermind`
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
They look silly. Obstruct my view of cleavage as well. :mad:
cowsgoquack
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
only if your doing' slutty' lol
Norfolkadam
Badges: 18
Report 13 years ago
I think they look really good in the pictures you've posted.

But at first I was thinking "lesbian" as alot of the lesbians I know wear ties.
kinkajou
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
i love them for the preppy look, not avril style.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (136)
33.66%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.49%
No (109)
26.98%
I'm not sure (52)
12.87%

Watched Threads