The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

OT interview tips!

Has anyone had their interview for OT, I have an interview coming up and desperately want to be prepared 😊 any tips on the questions asked?
Where's your interview for? I just had 2 interviews last week I can definitely help!
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, sorry only just seen your reply. My interview is for UWE bristol, any help would be appreciated 😁
Original post by Car1401
Hi, sorry only just seen your reply. My interview is for UWE bristol, any help would be appreciated 😁

They will probably ask you questions similar to "tell me about yourself, your strengths/weaknesses, how you deal with stress, what are important traits of an OT" etc... just make sure to have a rough answer for the questions and elaborate! :smile: and make sure to ask them a few questions at the end
Reply 4
Original post by sheliefish
They will probably ask you questions similar to "tell me about yourself, your strengths/weaknesses, how you deal with stress, what are important traits of an OT" etc... just make sure to have a rough answer for the questions and elaborate! :smile: and make sure to ask them a few questions at the end

Thank you 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending