The Student Room Group

I have applied for the wrong year on student finance

What do I do if I applied for the wrong year of student finance i applied for 2020/21 instead of 21/22 and now the deadline is over and I only realised when I got a letter back saying it was accepted
i think the deadline isn't strict (you can still apply) but its in place as a guarantee for getting funding before the university term starts

you'll either need to start again or speak to SFE to get your current application swapped - either way, the solution is with them, not us
Contact SF - you wont be the first person to have done this.
Original post by KeironHall24
What do I do if I applied for the wrong year of student finance i applied for 2020/21 instead of 21/22 and now the deadline is over and I only realised when I got a letter back saying it was accepted

Original post by HoldThisL
i think the deadline isn't strict (you can still apply) but its in place as a guarantee for getting funding before the university term starts

you'll either need to start again or speak to SFE to get your current application swapped - either way, the solution is with them, not us

Original post by McGinger
Contact SF - you wont be the first person to have done this.

Hi there,

Please cancel your 20/21 academic year application and once cancelled you can apply for 21/22.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest