ektasmar
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Vapordave)
23/05/21 - 81 days left

- me and my loads of handouts that I don't need anymore
Don't worry too much about results day.I am personally getting my results through email, so to remove any stress I may have had if I attended results day in person.Everything will be fine
aiwiloistyping
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
i feel like that too lol but I'm a bit stressed because I dropped in one of my mock exams and idk if that'll affect the grade i've been working for for ages
i'll be counting down too
Chawal
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's tomorrow and I see this chat last used 2 months ago omg the panic is reall gosh tomorrow will be either a really happy or a really sad day. I want the moment to go fast so I can just Get them asap. I. Really stressed and worried constantly thinking worst case scenario ugh:eek:
Last edited by Chawal; 1 month ago
Chawal
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by aiwiloistyping)
i feel like that too lol but I'm a bit stressed because I dropped in one of my mock exams and idk if that'll affect the grade i've been working for for ages
i'll be counting down too
Don't worry it's only one mock this will be based on a wide range of tests and assessments
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (6)
4.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
16.91%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.65%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (19)
13.97%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (40)
29.41%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.65%

Watched Threads