:smile:)

Scroll to see replies

What kinda spirituality? :holmes:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
What kinda spirituality? :holmes:

any type :smile:
Original post by umchileanyways
any type :smile:

Cool stuff :biggrin: What kinda spirituality are you into/do you practice? :smile:
I read this as 'Click if you aren't interested in spirituality' lol.
Cool stuff :biggrin: What kinda spirituality are you into/do you practice? :smile:

My family is a mixture of Hinduism and Christianity and I'm still a teen so in terms of spirituality through religion I'm trying to figure it out.
I love meditation, the idea of positive thinking etc
wby
Original post by sufys12
I read this as 'Click if you aren't interested in spirituality' lol.

lol
My family is a mixture of Hinduism and Christianity and I'm still a teen so in terms of spirituality through religion I'm trying to figure it out.
I love meditation, the idea of positive thinking etc
wby

That's nice to have a mix of traditions and beliefs within your family, that you can draw upon: it'll enrichen your spiritual journey :smile: Meditation and positive thinking are wonderful practices, not to be underestimated at all!

I come from a Roman Catholic family, so I'm interested (albeit not well-read) in things like Carmelite spirituality, Ignatian spirituality, and Christian mystical tradition :smile:
I clicked :smile:
:daydreaming:
:smile:)

I'm not but I clicked anyways ☺️
That's nice to have a mix of traditions and beliefs within your family, that you can draw upon: it'll enrichen your spiritual journey :smile: Meditation and positive thinking are wonderful practices, not to be underestimated at all!

I come from a Roman Catholic family, so I'm interested (albeit not well-read) in things like Carmelite spirituality, Ignatian spirituality, and Christian mystical tradition :smile:

Ohh thats cool
Do you do any practices?
This thread was made to promote my social group you can join if you are interested :smile:
Original post by Qxi.xli
I'm not but I clicked anyways ☺️

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Hazzz01
:daydreaming:

Original post by HumbleBee_x
I clicked :smile:

hiii
Ohh thats cool
Do you do any practices?
This thread was made to promote my social group you can join if you are interested :smile:

Not at the moment, no. Feeling quite stuck and lost spiritually, so I'm working with a spiritual mentor-type person, to help me build up towards maybe doing more reading on the bits of spirituality I'm interested in, or joining a like-minded lay community of people who are also interested in that spirituality :smile:
feel free to talk about it if you are comfortable and if not just watch the thread
I have seen of your previous replies on new age threads and some people on this thread may believe in it so just respect other people's beliefs :smile:
Not at the moment, no. Feeling quite stuck and lost spiritually, so I'm working with a spiritual mentor-type person, to help me build up towards maybe doing more reading on the bits of spirituality I'm interested in, or joining a like-minded lay community of people who are also interested in that spirituality :smile:

I understand how you feel
tbh I should get myself one of those spiritual mentors
I understand how you feel
tbh I should get myself one of those spiritual mentors

I wouldn't rush yourself or feel too worried. I'm much older than you (32) so if I wanna become a nun or something, there's not much time left to decide (convents tend not to take new applicants over 40), hence getting myself a spiritual mentor :tongue:
bump
hi

Quick Reply

Latest