The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Central Saint Martins Accomodation

I'm planning on firming Architecture at CSM, what are the best halls of residence (private halls) to look for? Looks like all the university halls are quite far away from CSM, looking for something walking distance preferably.

I'm basing this off other Architecture student's (in other universities) experiences, saying that there could be quite a lot of things to carry between your Campus and Accommodation - if this is not true for CSM please do let me know so I can consider taking the train rather than looking for walking distance accommodations only.

Kind regards
Hi, I'm also planning to firm Architecture at UAL and I'm having the same issue of finding the right accommodation near CSM, I found out that Sketch House is the closest accommodation but I'm not sure of any others Hopefully we can help each other out :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Cockwainers is apparently really good! I'm going with garden house as its close cheap and easy :wink:
Original post by navedali._
Hi, I'm also planning to firm Architecture at UAL and I'm having the same issue of finding the right accommodation near CSM, I found out that Sketch House is the closest accommodation but I'm not sure of any others Hopefully we can help each other out :smile:

I was looking into Sketch as well, doing Graphic Communication Design so don't have any problems with carrying things.
What did you choose in the end?
Reply 4
Original post by Kensss102
I was looking into Sketch as well, doing Graphic Communication Design so don't have any problems with carrying things.
What did you choose in the end?

I'm doing Graphic Comms at CSM also. Have applied to Sketch (as well as some others)
Reply 5
I'm going to be studying Fine Art in September and have got an offer to stay at Emily Bowes Court, but all the reviews say it's horrible and there's been a red ant infestation this last year!! Seems pretty grim, does anyone know if we can try and change to another accommodation other than what we've been offered??
Reply 6
Original post by tpirrie
I'm going to be studying Fine Art in September and have got an offer to stay at Emily Bowes Court, but all the reviews say it's horrible and there's been a red ant infestation this last year!! Seems pretty grim, does anyone know if we can try and change to another accommodation other than what we've been offered??

saw on another thread that some first years have not been offered accommodation this time round and have to wait till July....
Original post by Hash.m
I'm planning on firming Architecture at CSM, what are the best halls of residence (private halls) to look for? Looks like all the university halls are quite far away from CSM, looking for something walking distance preferably.

I'm basing this off other Architecture student's (in other universities) experiences, saying that there could be quite a lot of things to carry between your Campus and Accommodation - if this is not true for CSM please do let me know so I can consider taking the train rather than looking for walking distance accommodations only.

Kind regards

hi you should look into "chapter living", they have a few different private halls near csm and even have one in Kings Cross super near to the csm campus. they work with ual and own a few of the university halls ual offers so they seem to be reputable owners :smile:
Original post by bbackes
saw on another thread that some first years have not been offered accommodation this time round and have to wait till July....

Yeah I didn't get an offer for any of my choices, tho I applied right on May 19. I'm hoping to get an offer in July :frown:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by TiredArmadillo
Yeah I didn't get an offer for any of my choices, tho I applied right on May 19. I'm hoping to get an offer in July :frown:

Hope you get an offer this time
Reply 10
Original post by skennedy15
hi you should look into "chapter living", they have a few different private halls near csm and even have one in Kings Cross super near to the csm campus. they work with ual and own a few of the university halls ual offers so they seem to be reputable owners :smile:
Could you recommend some private halls please? 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending