username5762783
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
''Christians are right to reject the non-religious arguments about life after death''
If someone could please type down some points and the quotes to go along with the points, I'd be really grateful
Mojoyin
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
depending on catholics or fundamental Christians?

Catholics believe there is life after death because Jesus defeated death and it was "swallowed up in victory" according to St Paul. They believe after death is judgement and each person will be judged for what they did and did not do on earth. They believe that we will resurrect just as Jesus did and that's why St Paul says "oh death where is thy sting?"

Non religious, atheists believe that there is no God so they don't belive in heaven or hell. They uphold reason, logic and evidence and because there is no evidence for hell or heaven, they logically believe it is reasonable to say that life just ends.

sorry I don't have much, I finished my RE assessments few weeks ago and I can't remember much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
22.27%
Note taking apps (6)
2.52%
Flashcards (45)
18.91%
Revision guides (15)
6.3%
Past papers (111)
46.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.36%

Watched Threads