AQA GCSE maths 2020 paper 1 mark scheme

Watch
This discussion is closed.
_sally
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hi I am really in the need of completing my maths paper from 2020 and i need the mark scheme to know if i am doing it right or not if anyone has it could you please help me and share it if you can thankyou
felixfelicis246
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
dont have mark scheme tho if u send the questions through i can try and answer them
Last edited by felixfelicis246; 8 months ago
_sally
Rep:
(Original post by felixfelicis246)
dont have mark scheme tho if u send the questions through i can try and answer them
thankyou so much i will go through the paper and try to find ones i dont understand
felixfelicis246
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by _sally)
thankyou so much i will go through the paper and try to find ones i dont understand
np, send them through
_sally
Rep:
tyy so much

so it is:
the cost of a holiday is £2400
rana pays a deposit followed by monthly payments, in the ratio
deposit: total of the monthly payments = 3 : 5
she makes six equal monthly payments.
work out her monthly payment.
_sally
Rep:
np, send them through
c=2^10* 3 * 5^6
work out 18c
give your answer as a product of prime factors in index form
_sally
Rep:
also last 1 tyy
y is directly proportional to x^3
y=17 when x=4
work out an equation connecting y and x
bubbles0092
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
tyy so much

so it is:
the cost of a holiday is £2400
rana pays a deposit followed by monthly payments, in the ratio
deposit: total of the monthly payments = 3 : 5
she makes six equal monthly payments.
work out her monthly payment.
(I know I'm not the person that said they would answer but imma just help hehe )

2400 / 8 = 300
(I got 8 from the ratio 3:5 (added together))
300 * 3 = 900 (deposit)
300 * 5 = 1500 (monthly payments)

because she pays equal amounts in six months we need to divide the total monthly payments (1500) by 6

So the monthly payments:
1500/6 = £250

hoped this helped :cool:
_sally
Rep:
(Original post by bubbles0092)
(I know I'm not the person that said they would answer but imma just help hehe )

2400 / 8 = 300
(I got 8 from the ratio 3:5 (added together))
300 * 3 = 900 (deposit)
300 * 5 = 1500 (monthly payments)

because she pays equal amounts in six months we need to divide the total monthly payments (1500) by 6

So the monthly payments:
1500/6 = £250

hoped this helped :cool:
omgg tyyy soo muchhh
Winterrr456
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Hi I am really in the need of completing my maths paper from 2020 and i need the mark scheme to know if i am doing it right or not if anyone has it could you please help me and share it if you can thankyou
I have it if your still interested message me
_sally
Rep:
(Original post by Winterrr456)
I have it if your still interested message me
hi not really for paper 1 any more is there any chance you have the paper 3 mark scheme tyyy
Winterrr456
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
hi not really for paper 1 any more is there any chance you have the paper 3 mark scheme tyyy
For aqa right? I have it the paper 3 markscheme
_sally
Rep:
yess AQA tyy soo muchh
_sally
Rep:
yess AQA tyy soo muchh
do u also have paper 2 if thats ok plss
Winterrr456
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
do u also have paper 2 if thats ok plss
Email me because my messages don’t work [email protected]
_sally
Rep:
oki i will do now ty
felixfelicis246
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
also last 1 tyy
y is directly proportional to x^3
y=17 when x=4
work out an equation connecting y and x
y= kx (cos it's directly proportional)
17= k*4
k= 17/4
so k is 4.25
so y= 4.25*x
hope this isn't too late!
LawStudent456
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Why don’t you revise like everyone else
_sally
Rep:
y= kx (cos it's directly proportional)
17= k*4
k= 17/4
so k is 4.25
so y= 4.25*x
hope this isn't too late!
ohh tyy very much
_sally
Rep:
(Original post by daveymcloughlin)
Why don’t you revise like everyone else
excuse me i do revise i need to know if im solving it correct or not just bc im asking for a mark scheme dont mean im not revising
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.13%
October 2021 (226)
44.75%
November 2021 (60)
11.88%
December 2021 (65)
12.87%
January 2021 (60)
11.88%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.51%