The Student Room Group

Covid 19 survey for college

Hey I am doing a Survey for college. If you guys don’t mind can you fill these question out for me you have to be between the age range of 16-22

1) Has Covid 19 impacted your life, if yes how

2) do you think covid 19 affects your school work and performance in school, if yes how?

3) which individuals do you think covid 19 impacted the most and why
Original post by Kittenlover123
Hey I am doing a Survey for college. If you guys don’t mind can you fill these question out for me you have to be between the age range of 16-22

1) Has Covid 19 impacted your life, if yes how

2) do you think covid 19 affects your school work and performance in school, if yes how?

3) which individuals do you think covid 19 impacted the most and why

1) lack of filthy sluts to **** and never call again
2)School is for chumps
3)it has affected woke snowflakes the most. They can now complain about systemic covidism. to go hand in hand with all the other bs terms like white privilege , systemic racism etc
Original post by DragonDeezNuts
1) lack of filthy sluts to **** and never call again
2)School is for chumps
3)it has affected woke snowflakes the most. They can now complain about systemic covidism. to go hand in hand with all the other bs terms like white privilege , systemic racism etc

Can you be serious about this please as my assignmnet is dued tomorrow thank you
Original post by Kittenlover123
Can you be serious about this please as my assignmnet is dued tomorrow thank you

i was perfectly serious

Its 2am, and your doing it now. LAST MINUTE

are you ******ed?
Original post by DragonDeezNuts
i was perfectly serious

Its 2am, and your doing it now. LAST MINUTE

are you ******ed?

Yeah i know this was dued last month ago i can’t lie and im stressing out as all of this is dued this wednesday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending