The Student Room Group

Btec applied science UNIT 5 Mocks HELP!!

I have my unit 5 mocks coming up soon, I think the teacher will be using the paper from Jan 2021, as we didn't sit the exam then.
(Principles and applications of science ii)
Could someone, who sat the exam then tell me what topics came up, so I can focus my revision on that.
Original post by amishka
I have my unit 5 mocks coming up soon, I think the teacher will be using the paper from Jan 2021, as we didn't sit the exam then.
(Principles and applications of science ii)
Could someone, who sat the exam then tell me what topics came up, so I can focus my revision on that.

Hi since you posted 4 weeks ago, have you done the exam? If you have can you tell me the topics that came up please i have mine in a few days x
Reply 2
Original post by helpme2021
Hi since you posted 4 weeks ago, have you done the exam? If you have can you tell me the topics that came up please i have mine in a few days x

Hi not sure if you remember this but if u did end up doing the jan 2021 papers could you tell me what came up on them if u can remember?
Original post by 23jooi
Hi not sure if you remember this but if u did end up doing the jan 2021 papers could you tell me what came up on them if u can remember?

hi sorry for the late reply idk if u done the test already but for bio the 6 marker was bout cardiovascular disease and how ur diet and gender effects the risk of it and the first few questions was bout the blood vesells and the circulatory system , the vena cava. Theres also a question i remember bout the lungs and how diffusion enables the absorption of oxygen in the blood. Theres also some about the kidney
In chem theres questions about electrolysis and the 6 marker was something about comercial importance of some two products and there was some about sp2 and 3 orbitals. In physics i cant remember tha well but the six marker was something bout the effeiceny of an ideal engine and a petrol engine, there was also questions about the intermolecular force of water when it steams, there was also some bout the force and stress strain lines and theoretical efficiency
Reply 4
Hi does anybody remember what was on unit 1 January exam for physics bio and Chem or have the paper
Reply 5
Hey everyone I have the UNIT 5 paper dm me on discord 4 it i charge a reasonable price and i show proof as well

freeacs3232#6003

Quick Reply

Latest