Interests in JDM Cars and Initial D

Watch
iArcanic
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I was wondering if it was just me and my friend or if there’s anyone else that likes Japanese cars especially, and modifying them. Huge fan and inspiration comes from the anime Initial D! Would love to know if there are people with the same interest and if so, what got you into it and more importantly, what’s your favourite car?
Amin7
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by iArcanic)
I was wondering if it was just me and my friend or if there’s anyone else that likes Japanese cars especially, and modifying them. Huge fan and inspiration comes from the anime Initial D! Would love to know if there are people with the same interest and if so, what got you into it and more importantly, what’s your favourite car?
Are you talking about the ones similar to those in fast and furious movies?
iArcanic
Rep:
?
(Original post by Amin7)
Are you talking about the ones similar to those in fast and furious movies?
Uh yeah from the old ones
Amin7
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Uh yeah from the old ones
Oh yeah, like the one Paul Walker had in one of the movies
iArcanic
Rep:
?
(Original post by Amin7)
Oh yeah, like the one Paul Walker had in one of the movies
Yeah he had an r34
hasnain786
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Not just u and ur freind - am a huge fan of jdm - and japanese tuning and 3rd party mod manufacturers. I guess inital d really got me into it. Right now, i am loving the early gen soarers and evo 7 / gc8 sti
iArcanic
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by hasnain786)
Not just u and ur freind - am a huge fan of jdm - and japanese tuning and 3rd party mod manufacturers. I guess inital d really got me into it. Right now, i am loving the early gen soarers and evo 7 / gc8 sti
ay thats my g. rn tho im loving the porsche 911 rwb as well as the 240z from wangan midnight. but yh initial d for me as well was a huge inspiration but my friend got me into cars firstly
hasnain786
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
ay thats my g. rn tho im loving the porsche 911 rwb as well as the 240z from wangan midnight. but yh initial d for me as well was a huge inspiration but my friend got me into cars firstly
was into cars from wayyy before but only jdm after intial d. Hate the cringe that comes with it tho. Tiktok is a curse.
iArcanic
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by hasnain786)
was into cars from wayyy before but only jdm after intial d. Hate the cringe that comes with it tho. Tiktok is a curse.
yh same like from 2015 or so. the only think i like tbh is the aesthetic edits and cinematics, not the tiktok ones.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise