The Student Room Group

Do girls hate boys who cries?

I was watching a sad video and my eyes started to get wet as tears builded up. And one of my friend who is a girl started to laugh towards me and said that no girl will marry a weak guy. Then the other girls and guys also started to make joke out of it.
Original post by Anonymous
I was watching a sad video and my eyes started to get wet as tears builded up. And one of my friend who is a girl started to laugh towards me and said that no girl will marry a weak guy. Then the other girls and guys also started to make joke out of it.

It’s okay to show emotion, personally I think girls prefer when boys are open with their feelings and aren’t afraid to cry in front of us. Your friend just seems insensitive tbh
I can't believe that seeing that you were upset, instead of comforting you, she laughed at you. That's horrible. She sounds immature and what she said to you is completely ridiculous and untrue.
Reply 3
Masculinity is so toxic these days. It’s hella brave to show emotion and she should in no way have ridiculed you! It’s how society nowadays makes men out to be
Original post by Anonymous

It's deffinitely fine to cry as a guy altho maybe that video was ridiculious or not worth making you cry hence her reaction whereas if it was truly sad it's fine
It once happened to me once. lol. But I didn't take it seriously but also never watched those 'emotional' videos ever in front of my friends.
I don't know whether girls like or hate it, but I think you shouldn't care about it. And you also don't want to marry a girl who will make fun when you cry. So just forget about it and be yourself.
Reply 6
No they’re just immature
No, there's nothing weak about being a human being with emotions. If you deal with your emotions in unhealthy ways that's weak, but crying is perfectly normal.
yes. women don't like a weak guy who cries in public.
if you don't cry at the right movie, you didn't watch it right

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending