simsimmabimma
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi! Most people have started getting offers, so I thought I would make an updated thread for MA students starting this year since it's hard to find each other on here. I'm Simi. I'm an international student from the USA and I'll be studying MA Fashion Journalism at LCF in September
RaginiKatyal1996
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by simsimmabimma)
Hi! Most people have started getting offers, so I thought I would make an updated thread for MA students starting this year since it's hard to find each other on here. I'm Simi. I'm an international student from the USA and I'll be studying MA Fashion Journalism at LCF in September
Hey! Congratulations on your offer. I got an offer too for an MA in strategic fashion marketing at LCF. I got the offer on my portal tho not a formal mail so I'm a little stuck on how to go about things. Did you have the same experience as well?
simsimmabimma
Rep:
?
(Original post by RaginiKatyal1996)
Hey! Congratulations on your offer. I got an offer too for an MA in strategic fashion marketing at LCF. I got the offer on my portal tho not a formal mail so I'm a little stuck on how to go about things. Did you have the same experience as well?
HiI Congrats to you as well. I got my offer on the portal as well as an official email. I did get an email recently saying that UAL was changing their student records system or something like that, and I would get a duplicate offer letter, so maybe that's why you haven't received the email yet?
RaginiKatyal1996
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
HiI Congrats to you as well. I got my offer on the portal as well as an official email. I did get an email recently saying that UAL was changing their student records system or something like that, and I would get a duplicate offer letter, so maybe that's why you haven't received the email yet?
I got mine last night finally after waiting for like 2 weeks! Excited Are you applying for private accommodation or student?
simsimmabimma
Rep:
?
I got mine last night finally after waiting for like 2 weeks! Excited Are you applying for private accommodation or student?
Planning on getting a studio in private accommodation. IQ Hammersmith is on the top of my list since it's close to the Lime Grove campus. How about you?
EMCMarie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Congrats to you both on the offers! I have an interview for the MA Strategic Fashion Marketing next week. Any tips for the interview?!
RaginiKatyal1996
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Planning on getting a studio in private accommodation. IQ Hammersmith is on the top of my list since it's close to the Lime Grove campus. How about you?
Thats great! Im planning to get an apartment with a friend of mine who's also moving to the UK - hopefully the search goes well! Will stay in touch and see you in September
RaginiKatyal1996
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by EMCMarie)
Congrats to you both on the offers! I have an interview for the MA Strategic Fashion Marketing next week. Any tips for the interview?!
Hey! So here are some questions she asked me :

- Brief about my work background and edu background
- Describe my project proposal
- How do I keep up with the latest news within the industry
- Why this course
- This course is a little demanding when it comes to time so how I plan on dealing with with fashion

You should also read up about some fashion brands and their strategies you follow etc as well as the future of fashion marketing within the pandemic scenario. These were asked to another girl last year.

Hope these help, best of luck!
v_et_moi
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, Simi Thank you for making this thread! I got an offer for a MA Strategic Fashion Marketing at LCF. I'm an international student, too! (from Japan)
SamSammy
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi everyone, congratulations on your offer!
I will be studying MA Design (Jewellery) at CSM. I am also an international student
alexburnsie
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiya- congrats!! I also have an offer for MA Fashion Journalism exciting times
Bbear19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I had an interview for MA Costume Design for Performance at LCF on the 15th of June and haven’t heard anything yet. I just wondered how long it took from interview to offer/decision?
simsimmabimma
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Bbear19)
Hey, I had an interview for MA Costume Design for Performance at LCF on the 15th of June and haven’t heard anything yet. I just wondered how long it took from interview to offer/decision?
Hi! From what I've seen, it varies depending on the course. I got my offer the day after I interviewed, but some people have said it took 2 or 3 weeks to hear back.
Inithyria
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bbear19)
I had my interview for MA Costume Design by the start of last week and they told me to be in touch soon. Haven't heard anything until today. Have you heard anything in the meantime?
mnw1601
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi everyone, congratulations on all your offers! I will be studying MA Fashion Curation, very excited to get started!!
meganleaa
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Congrats, I received my offer last week!! Thanks for making this thread, I’ve been trying to find other people on the same course - I was wondering if there might be a Facebook page or group chat for the course?
Last edited by meganleaa; 2 weeks ago
simsimmabimma
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by meganleaa)
Congrats, I received my offer last week!! Thanks for making this thread, I’ve been trying to find other people on the same course - I was wondering if there might be a Facebook page or group chat for the course?
Hi congrats! I don't think there's a group chat. I've only found two other people on the course lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (37)
28.91%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (11)
8.59%
No I am happy with my choice (71)
55.47%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (9)
7.03%

Watched Threads