The Student Room Group

History A Level

Hi, I am a year 12 student doing A Level History, I was wondering if anyone has done the following topics :
-Democracy and Nazisim (Germany 1918-1945)
-The Tudors (England 1485-1603)
If you have done the topics and have finished studying them and you still have your notes, is it possible that someone could send me their notes somehow?
Reply 1
I have a few on the Tudors
Reply 2
Original post by hqnnzh
I have a few on the Tudors

will you be able to take pictures and email them or send them to me somehow if it's okay with you, it would be really helpful
Reply 3
Original post by 61818
Hi, I am a year 12 student doing A Level History, I was wondering if anyone has done the following topics :
-Democracy and Nazisim (Germany 1918-1945)
-The Tudors (England 1485-1603)
If you have done the topics and have finished studying them and you still have your notes, is it possible that someone could send me their notes somehow?

hey im in year 12 and doing those exact same topics!! r u by any chance doing aqa? anyway i wanted to ask if you wouldnt mind sharing those notes w me if u get them thanksssss :smile::smile:
Reply 4
Original post by m.ehrish
hey im in year 12 and doing those exact same topics!! r u by any chance doing aqa? anyway i wanted to ask if you wouldnt mind sharing those notes w me if u get them thanksssss :smile::smile:

Hii, yeah i am doing aqa but i didnt get any notes : ( but if you do find someone with notes don't forget about me lol
Reply 5
Original post by 61818
Hii, yeah i am doing aqa but i didnt get any notes : ( but if you do find someone with notes don't forget about me lol

dw i wont but im rlly stressing out about the tudors and i have no idea what is going to come up in the mock:frown:
Reply 6
dw i wont but im rlly stressing out about the tudors and i have no idea what is going to come up in the mock:frown:

I don't know if we're doing the same mocks or teachers are making them, but my teacher said that the extract question is gonna be about Henry7 gov or society and the essay is about Henry 8 gov/foreign policy/religion.
btw how are you revising because i have no idea how to revise history
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by 61818
I don't know if we're doing the same mocks or teachers are making them, but my teacher said that the extract question is gonna be about Henry7 gov or society and the essay is about Henry 8 gov/foreign policy/religion.
btw how are you revising because i have no idea how to revise history

im just creating mind maps of each topic like h7 gov, foreign policy etc. and thats it pretty much it idk how to revise history i never did at gcse and i still did well so im really ****ed now but im thinking about going on seneca to revise cos its quite good for science so im going to give it a try wbu. also my school isnt doing the extract question only the essay so we will have the option of 2 but only answer 1
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
im just creating mind maps of each topic like h7 gov, foreign policy etc. and thats it pretty much it idk how to revise history i never did at gcse and i still did well so im really ****ed now but im thinking about going on seneca to revise cos its quite good for science so im going to give it a try wbu. also my school isnt doing the extract question only the essay so we will have the option of 2 but only answer 1

so far i've just been going on seneca and making notes of off it and the textbook as well to add more info and doing the quizzes on there.
oh wow we're doing the extracts and one essay question I think out of 3 options.
and don't worry you will do well, think of it as a story you have to remember lol
Reply 9
Original post by 61818
so far i've just been going on seneca and making notes of off it and the textbook as well to add more info and doing the quizzes on there.
oh wow we're doing the extracts and one essay question I think out of 3 options.
and don't worry you will do well, think of it as a story you have to remember lol

im hoping so but good luck for ur exams aswell im sure u will smash it!!!!!!:wink: (if u cant already tell im literally in love w these little emoji thing loooool)
Reply 10
Original post by idk.lol
im hoping so but good luck for ur exams aswell im sure u will smash it!!!!!!:wink: (if u cant already tell im literally in love w these little emoji thing loooool)

thank youuu, good luck with your exams too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest