Ottogi Jin Jjajang Ramen, is it halal?

Watch
iamtee
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
So I have been debating whether to consume this ramen or not. I’ve checked the ingredients but I’m still unsure. The packet that contains the dried vegetables have dried pork in it. If I don’t use the dried vegetables with pork and just use the sauce packet, can I still eat it? Please check the ingredients I’m still in a dilemma.
NOODLE:WHEAT FLOUR(WHEAT:AUSTRALIA),POTATO STARCH(IMPORTEDENMARK,FRANCE,GERMANY),MODIFIED STARCH,PALM OIL(MALYASIA),WHEAT GLUTEN,SALT,YEAST EXTRACT,EMULSIFIED OIL(SOYBEAN OIL,D-SORBITOL,SOYBEAN LECITHIN,GLYCERIN ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS),ACIDITY REGULATOR(POTASSIUM CARBONATE,SODIUM POLYPHOSPHATE),ONION EXTRACT,CALDIUM(EGG SHELL),GUAR GUM,SODIUM ALGINATE,CELLULOSE GUM,RIBOFLAVIN,GREEN TEA FLAVORED OIL SOUP:JJAJANG SEASONING SAUCE(BLACK BEAN PASTE,CARAMEL,SALT),FRUCTO OLIGOSACCHARIDE,WATER,JJAJANG SEASONING POWDER,SUGAR,VEGETABLE OIL,YEAST EXTRACT POWDER,ONION OIL,FLAVOR ENHANCER,ONION OIL,NUTRIENT,CARAMEL POWDER,ROASTED ONION BASE,ONION OIL,VEGETABLE OIL POWDER(PALM OIL,MILK),SESAME OIL,GINGER POWDER,SALT,DEHYDRATED CABBAGE,SOYBEAN PROTEIN,TEXTURED VEGETABLE PROTEIN(SOY,WHEAT),DEHYDRATED ONION,DEHYDRATED PEA,DEHYDRATED FRIED POTATO [CONTAINS WHEAT,SOYBEAN,EGG,MILK,BEEF,PORK,CHICKEN] - This product is produced in manufacturing facilities producing products containing pork, buckwheat, squid, shrimp, crab, mackerel, peanut, shellfish (including oysters and mussels).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (24)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.74%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.06%
I need help with my personal statement (75)
42.13%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (41)
23.03%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.69%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.87%

Watched Threads