What are you jelous of?

Watch
horrorboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Right! Howdy. This thread is for people who are not happy with or wish they had a different body. You can say that your are satisfied the way you are but there must be something about your body that you would like.

Erm basically what we are going to do is compare ourselves to others of our sex and think of what type of body others have that we don't, then ask yourself what are you jelous of? If you are not a jelous person then what type of body would you like? For example girls are you jelous of the cute petite girls? Tall girls? Cury girls? Skinny girls? Guys are you jelous of taller guys? More muscular guys? When you walk round town and see people and think 'I wish I had their body' what is this body like?
DisgruntledMoth
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm jealous of happy people. All of them.
MSB
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Birds.

I wish I could fly.
The Socialite
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm jealous of Jesus. He could do such cool tricks.
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:eek:
Last edited by RK; 1 year ago
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Are you one of them people who can eat tonnes and never put on weight. Because if you are, I officially hate you. :yep:
Last edited by RK; 1 year ago
Hatra
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I am jealous of... Superheroes!

I could really go for some super powers right now...
The Socialite
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Jealous of myself, obviously. :P
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't get jealous, because pretty much anything is acheivable. I definitely have an idea of how I want to look, and I'm actually getting there. Women that inspire me to keep going with my diet/exercise regime are plastered onto a corkboard- Kelly Brook, Martine McCutcheon, Charlotte Church (in her slimmer days) and Heidi from Sugababes - all figures that I can relate to in some way.
Untitled258
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I just hate people who have the average body grr.

Luckily i have no money to buy food of late so i think im loosing weight.
Chumbaniya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm a little jealous of guys who are tall. I'd quite like to be 6 foot-ish rather than 5'8''.

I make up for it by being more stacked than pretty much any other guys I know, though.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
In terms of physical ability, I'm able to achieve what other people have to really work for with a minimum of effort. I'd quite like it if my muscles looked the part though.
kjc_us
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm jealous of anyone skinnier than me and anyone more confident and happy with their body than me.
RedRiotRoses
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm jealous of those with mental stability; girls with nice eyebrows and 'non-fat' eyelids.
tj detweiler
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Im jealous of almost everyone i see.they all seem to have something i want.
fisherman
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If I had to pick something, I would like feet one size smaller. Currently I am size 12, 11 would be handy for climbing. Probably achieve this by slightly shortening my toes, they are quite long and elegant as toes go, or so people tell me.

Other than this, I'm great. I love the height I am, my build is great, I'm extremely fit, everything is brilliant.
oo_Lucinda_oo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
jealous of people who have a flat stomach; i cant QUITE ever get there

and people who tan naturally (u save so much more money than me!)
bex285
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i'd like smaller feet, to be skinnier (size 10 maybe), to have brown eyes, for my hair to be straight and for my skin to tan.

other than that nothing different :P lol
- skyhigh -
Report 12 years ago
People who know exactly what they want from life.
adamcleland15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If a huge bank balance counts as a body part or physical attribute ... then I'm jealous of people with huge bank balances.

No that's not an innuendo
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.57%
I don't have everything I need (97)
39.43%

Watched Threads