Contract law studies help

Watch this thread
Amira_Jade
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I have struggled with a few medical issues and I have missed a lot of study time. I've crammed a lot however not been able to cover any of contract law study since the months when I became ill. Can anyone give me advice on summarising the information on the following topics of contract law and providing primary and secondary authority I may use in essay practice? I am currently cramming the info as well to understand it but just wondered if I could have support as I'm a first year and I have no tutor and can't delay my exam at all! The topics include:
Terms of a contract
Agreement - offer and acceptance
consideration
intention, certainty and completeness
Breaches of contract

Thanks!
Catherine1973
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
just buy a revision book like law express or concentrate.

i am not sure how you can have no support? doesn't your university provide lectures? tutorials? powerpoints? I'd start with them. at least watching all the lectures if possible.
stavmar
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Hi Amira!

I understand that you need help with your contract law exam and as a former law student, I surely understand your struggles and need for guidance. I am a private tutor (First Class LLB Law, LLM (Corporate Law), PhD Law) and I helped many law students in the past to excel in their degrees. My services include exam preparation through preparation of notes on possible essays / problem questions. Should you wish to discuss things further, please don't hesitate to sent me a private message and we can arrange a virtual meeting on zoom!

Kind regards,

Stavros
Amira_Jade
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by stavmar)
Hi Amira!

I understand that you need help with your contract law exam and as a former law student, I surely understand your struggles and need for guidance. I am a private tutor (First Class LLB Law, LLM (Corporate Law), PhD Law) and I helped many law students in the past to excel in their degrees. My services include exam preparation through preparation of notes on possible essays / problem questions. Should you wish to discuss things further, please don't hesitate to sent me a private message and we can arrange a virtual meeting on zoom!

Kind regards,

Stavros
Hey Stavros,

I've tried sending you a private message but it won't let me.
wiktoria_imrak
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
In terms of differentiating between primary and secondary sources, I think it'd be helpful to have a look at the full OSCOLA guide, Sections 2 and 3. (I'm not sure which referencing system you're using, but that should help to give you a general idea).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (93)
20.04%
The paper was reasonable (178)
38.36%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.65%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
15.95%

Watched Threads