-han-
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I have just finished Y11 and I would like to do an EPQ when I start Sixth Form. I am planning some possible titles, but since I am doing geography A level (AQA) I am not sure whether the titles overlap. Does anyone have any recommendations that link with the environment (eg climate change affecting ecosystems), but don't overlap with Geography at A-level? (if that is possible)
Thanks!
mazza_m
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by -han-)
Hi, I have just finished Y11 and I would like to do an EPQ when I start Sixth Form. I am planning some possible titles, but since I am doing geography A level (AQA) I am not sure whether the titles overlap. Does anyone have any recommendations that link with the environment (eg climate change affecting ecosystems), but don't overlap with Geography at A-level? (if that is possible)
Thanks!
Hi, I'm in y12 and do geog a level (AQA) and EPQ too. My title is more to do with human geography as its to do with the olympics, however, I learn about the olympics in both my geography and PE courses. But as long as you don't use information from your course to write it you should be good. A possible idea you could do is to look at a specific place as a case study and assess the impacts climate change has had on that ecosystem and the possible things that could be done in order to mitigate these effects?
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
you don't need to worry about overlap in the title, just in the content, ie your epq needs to provide a clear extension on what you learn in geography, and you get a section to justify this so i wouldn't worry too much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (9)
42.86%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (5)
23.81%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
9.52%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (1)
4.76%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
14.29%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
4.76%

Watched Threads