Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have no idea where to do this, and I just really want to talk about this, and I feel bad about telling my friends. For context, me, my dad and my brother all need to use the bathroom in the morning, for showers/getting ready and it's very busy because we all leave the house at the same time. We have two showers, but the one upstairs in the communal bathroom is much nicer. I dont tend to have a shower in the morning, because the time is too stretched (I have one in the evening). This morning before school I was in the bathroom for 5ish minutes, later than usual, because my brother was taking a long time before me. It meant my dad had a shower later than usual, which meant he left the house a bit later than usual. He got angry at me for leaving a hairbrush and a pair of socks on the floor, although I knew he was angry because he was late for work, despite the downstairs shower being free and I was only late because my brother was. He told me I was disgusting and a lazy pig multiple times, and it was such a horrible thing to say.My mum is definatly on his side but she's sympathetic. She would never go against him. I don't know what to do
Partygirl2021
Badges: 15
Report 1 month ago
Does your dad do stuff like that often? I wouldn't worry about your mum being on your dads side, my mum is also like this as she'd never disagree with my stepdad. It's like that in the mornings in my house except my parents have an en-suite. Maybe let your dad use the bathroom before you or use the other bathroom?
ml12345678
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have no idea where to do this, and I just really want to talk about this, and I feel bad about telling my friends. For context, me, my dad and my brother all need to use the bathroom in the morning, for showers/getting ready and it's very busy because we all leave the house at the same time. We have two showers, but the one upstairs in the communal bathroom is much nicer. I dont tend to have a shower in the morning, because the time is too stretched (I have one in the evening). This morning before school I was in the bathroom for 5ish minutes, later than usual, because my brother was taking a long time before me. It meant my dad had a shower later than usual, which meant he left the house a bit later than usual. He got angry at me for leaving a hairbrush and a pair of socks on the floor, although I knew he was angry because he was late for work, despite the downstairs shower being free and I was only late because my brother was. He told me I was disgusting and a lazy pig multiple times, and it was such a horrible thing to say.My mum is definatly on his side but she's sympathetic. She would never go against him. I don't know what to do
heyy dont worry that happens when dads get angry lol mines the same he doesnt normaly get mad or angry but when he does hell get really angry ,tbh me n my siblings call each other pigs all day
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Leaving dirty socks and hairbrushes around is a bit disgusting, to be fair...
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ngl, to me that's like leaving a soiled sanitary pad out...
But that's just my opinion, you should always leave the bathroom in a state you'd like to find it in.
Last edited by HumbleBee_x; 1 month ago
YaliaV123
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Your dad is being childish because he was late. He should just have used the other shower instead of getting angry and throwing a tantrum.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does he call you babe too 🐷
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
:thumbsup:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by HumbleBee_x)
Ngl, to me that's like leaving a soiled sanitary pad out...
But that's just my opinion, you should always leave the bathroom in a state you'd like to find it in.
no it isn't at all? a hairbrush and a pair of socks is not equal to a pad in any world? And I keep my hairbrush in the shower usually, so it was in a state i would like to find it
Anonymous #1
it's really not - socks i understand but they were there for 10 minutes and I dropped them, but a hairbrush? it's not a kitchen. theres a toilet a meter adjacent, which is much more gross in my opinion?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ANM775)
Does he call you babe too 🐷
i dont understand this but i don't think it was intended to help me
IlikeDonerKebab
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think uncultured swine is a better phrase ngl
Sounds more classy and less harsh
Tell him
Anonymous #1
it's really not - socks i understand but they were there for 10 minutes and I dropped them, but a hairbrush? it's not a kitchen. theres a toilet a meter adjacent, which is much more gross in my opinion?
the socks also weren't dirty
Anonymous #1
the socks also weren't dirty
Justaboutalive
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
We get called worse names here lmao.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Justaboutalive)
We get called worse names here lmao.
not a competition.
Partygirl2021
Badges: 15
Report 4 weeks ago
i dont understand this but i don't think it was intended to help me
theres a pig called babe
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (69)
22.77%
Excited but a bit nervous (135)
44.55%
Not bothered either way (37)
12.21%
I'm really nervous (62)
20.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed