LCF MSc Applied Psychology in Fashion

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Has anybody heard back from LCF for applied psychology in fashion for 21/22?
GatoMessi
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Has anybody heard back from LCF for applied psychology in fashion for 21/22?
It depends on how long ago have you applied for. Just bear in your mind, LCF is a very popular choice for any fashion subjects. If you had applied before the January deadline, you should be able to receive your answer by now. If you did, try to chase them up
Anonymous #1
(Original post by GatoMessi)
It depends on how long ago have you applied for. Just bear in your mind, LCF is a very popular choice for any fashion subjects. If you had applied before the January deadline, you should be able to receive your answer by now. If you did, try to chase them up
I applied like a month ago, I'll wait for a while. Thank you!
wlllmscasey
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
i have! still haven't heard back!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by wlllmscasey)
i have! still haven't heard back!
Oh! When did you apply?
wlllmscasey
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Oh! When did you apply?
a little before the may 15 deadline. have you heard anything? still havent just yet
Anonymous #1
(Original post by wlllmscasey)
a little before the may 15 deadline. have you heard anything? still havent just yet
I applied around the same time as well. I haven't heard anything from them yet
iqrauni87
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Has anybody heard anything yet? I applied before the May 15th deadline but still havent had a response.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
Hey, is anyone currently studying MSc Applied Psychology in Fashion? I would really appreciate some insight. I'm currently doing my bachelor in psychology, but I'm interested in fashion and was wondering if this degree requires fashion design skills etc like a proper fashion degree would or the focus is more on the psychology behind it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (140)
43.75%
Not yet, but I will soon (55)
17.19%
No (125)
39.06%

Watched Threads