Adult Nursing- Late Applicants Edinburgh Napier

Watch
CocoBlack
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Has anyone who applied after January 2021 heard back from Adult Nursing @ Edinburgh Napier? Thanks!
Last edited by CocoBlack; 2 months ago
ENUOfficial
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by CocoBlack)
Has anyone who applied after January 2021 heard back from Adult Nursing @ Edinburgh Napier? Thanks!
Heyy!

For all applicants that submitted their application before the 29th of January Deadline, the University has until the 20th of May to make decisions. If you applied after the 29th of January, the university has until the 13th of July to make decisions.

If you have any more questions, please give us a shout!

Thanks

Steph @ ENU
CocoBlack
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thanks steph,

I have a group interview online Thursday 10th June.

Are we allowed to have notes?

Thanks

Steph @ ENU
Last edited by CocoBlack; 1 month ago
ENUOfficial
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CocoBlack)
Thanks steph,

I have a group interview online Thursday 10th June.

Are we allowed to have notes?

Thanks

Steph @ ENU
Hi Coco

It's great that you are preparing in advance!

During the group interviews, each group is given a picture to look at and then comment on so you wouldn't require any notes. They are assessing communication skills and critical thinking so generally assessing you talking with a bit of knowledge about the healthcare sector.

My advice would be to access Nursing websites, read news stories around health care and understand the hot topics - COVID Vaccination, Child obesity, Diabetes, Cancer Treatments, Mental Health Awareness. This understanding will support you during the interview process.

Please let me know if there's anything else that I can help with! Best of luck with your interview!

Thanks

Steph @ ENU
Ellie Donald
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ENUOfficial)
Heyy!

For all applicants that submitted their application before the 29th of January Deadline, the University has until the 20th of May to make decisions. If you applied after the 29th of January, the university has until the 13th of July to make decisions.

If you have any more questions, please give us a shout!

Thanks

Steph @ ENU
Hi Steph
Ellie donald here!
I’m messaging regarding an interview for adult nursing. I was told I accepted my invitation for it which was meant to be today (11th June at 8:30).
I have not yet received an invitation by email and was wondering if anyone could help me out ?

Thanks ellie donald!
CocoBlack
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Ellie Donald)
Hi Steph
Ellie donald here!
I’m messaging regarding an interview for adult nursing. I was told I accepted my invitation for it which was meant to be today (11th June at 8:30).
I have not yet received an invitation by email and was wondering if anyone could help me out ?

Thanks ellie donald!
Ellie did you get your interview?
ENUOfficial
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ellie Donald)
Hi Steph
Ellie donald here!

Thanks ellie donald!
Hi Ellie

Apologies for the delay in responding, did you manage to get this sorted ahead of the interview??

Please let me know if there is anything else that can help with.

Thanks

Steph
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (31)
29.25%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.43%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
55.66%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (6)
5.66%

Watched Threads